How Many Times Have You Watched Miami Miracle. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Many Times Have You Watched Miami Miracle.

So many times that I am constantly hearing Celine Dion sing " My heart will go on " everytime I see the play. Who ever edited that video I hate you and love you...And now when I think of myself running around my couch twice, running outside and running inside to get my family to rewatch the history I see myself running to that damn song.

I don't know how many times I saw the play, but I got the best sleep I have had in a long, long time. Like the song says...Sweet Dreams are made of these, who am I to disagree, traveled the world and the seven seas, everybody is searching for the Miami Miracle.:cheers::chuckle:

Probably about 20. I had the day off today and after I finished with the honey-do run here, go there, pick up this list around noon, I could finally relax and watch NFL Network all afternoon.

Easily 50 Times and every piece of humor i could find. IT is all so wonderful. GOD was that such a gift to us dolphins fans and most of the patriot hating NFL.

Legit over 100 times easily.

I agree....
I am 53 years old, living in C NJ and a LIFELONG Fins fan...

I can't get enough of the play...
AND...

I was at the draft in 83 when they drafted Marino
The Leon Lett Game
The fake spike game...

Just to name a few....

tenor.gif

Longest hail mary pass was actually in college football.

1989: Brett Favre. Line of scrimmage was 79 yds away from the endzone.

He throws a hail mary pass, which comes down around the 30 yd line, it gets tipped, lands in his receivers arms, who runs the remaining distance for a TD.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziDPsDRQJzI

That's probably why Gronk was in the game. To defend against a hail mary richochet-catch-and-run possibility.

About 10-15 times.
I love plays like this, especially when it's the FINS making them.
Just goes to show that "It ain't over till it's over", and ANYTHING is possible.
Go Dolphins!!!!!!!

Still absolutely dumb as bricks to have him back there.

Who is more adept at deflecting/intercepting/tackling? A defensive back or hobbled Rob Gronkowski? His sheer size does not make up for his lack of defensive awareness.

Still absolutely dumb as bricks to have him back there.

Who is more adept at deflecting/intercepting/tackling? A defensive back or hobbled Rob Gronkowski? His sheer size does not make up for his lack of defensive awareness.

I agree that Gronk should not have been there.

But everyone has been saying that the reason is because Tannehill couldn't have thrown the hail mary all the way into the endzone.

The point is, a hail mary that falls short of the endzone is still a threat, because of the risk of deflection & catch & run.

but in the case of a deflection and 20 yard scamper to the endzone, you want your DB on the field .

it was a totally idiotic move from BB!

Belichick's decision using Gronk instead of Devin McCourty might well have cost the Patriots the home field advantage where they look almost infallible vs how they've fared on the road.

Belichick's decision to sit out Butler to make a point in of all games, the SB, did very likely cost them the championship.

Kraft's alleged mandate to trade Jimmy Garrapolo because Brady felt threatened could well cost the Patriots their future.

While it's still far-fetched to declare that "The Emperor has no clothes," it does appear that the Patriots may well have now morphed into wearing revealing summer garb!

Last edited:
The patriots arrogance caught up with them.

The truth was it should have never come down to that times 10...

So many big mistakes - mostly offensive play calling - with 3rd and 4 with time winding down in the 4th quarter the team MUST be in 4 down territory...two runs there likely would have kept us driving...

And a terrible pass interference call on Minkah....

I look forward to the day a team literally leaves the field after a terrible call like that...and the whole organization throws a stink to the NFL offices...

Players are allowed to hand check - refs are ruining the game with bad calls...

We got lucky the poor reffing did not steal the victory from us....

That’s great and all but Tannehill doesn’t have near the arm strength of Farve and even Farve was short of the goal line. Either way no point having him on the field. Glad he was though any other defensive back probably pushes him out or makes him cut back which would of slowed him down.

Back
Top Bottom