How many us watch every play of the season? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many us watch every play of the season?

How many us watch every play of the season?

• I am not a Dolphins fan, so why would I watch any games or highlights?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I watch every snap of the preseason to boot! lol

Some real great stories, thanks for sharing.

I live in Australia and our local TV networks only play 3 games a week. However, for the last two years I've been able to watch every game thanks to NFL Game Pass. In 2010 I got the Miami only games but last year I got the complete season pass, so I was able to watch other games as well.

I was fortunate enough to be sent to Miami in 2008 for a work conference. What a magical year that was. I stayed for a few extra days and saw us beat the 49ers at home. Awesome.

Looking forward to 2012 - bring it on!!!
I have the Game Pass as well It includes the Red Zone Channel which is the single greatest idea since Sattelite or Cable was made available.

Also get all the games on demand and watch all at least once more during the off season. When we move back to the states this summer I am going to miss the Game Pass.

NFL Sunday Ticket here as well. It's a shame how much it costs though. But if you want to watch the Dolphins in SC. you better have it.

i watch every game that is either on tv or i can find an online feed. Otherwise, i suffer through other games.

I try to watch every game online using a stream (which really sucks a lot of the time!). We don't even have DirecTV so, getting Sunday Ticket would definitely be costly for me, but one day I WILL upgrade lol

I do watch every snap. Then i dvr directv's short cuts. This way you get the whole game in 1/2 hour.

I watch every snap. Considering I am a die hard fin fan. My family knows my schedule is booked everytime there is a fins game on.

im a nut

i watch every game live on sunday ticket.then if we win i watch it once more b4 the next game .i also dvr the games and watch them in the off season.i have lost so much in my life things and people i cared about as bad as the dolphins have been its my one true passion i have left.i wish the heavens above would not have taken so many loved ones from me including my 2 dogs last year.
i guess i fill the void as best as i can with my one passion that still remains.our miami dolphins.

I have sunday ticket.. I have watched every snap, of every game for about 5+ years

Watch every game with Sunday Ticket, PVR it and watch it again. Can't get enough and if I could convince my wife to move to Miami, I would do it in a second!

I've had the Sunday Ticket since 1999. I haven't missed a game in 12 years. I have DVR, I record every game but only keep the good ones, then I delete the previous year's games when the new season starts. I also fly down once a year to see a game in person. This year Im flying out to S.F. to watch them beat the 49ers.

I watch every NFL game. Typically i go out sundays with the buddies for "man-day". I might miss a few plays here and there but I'd venture to say I catch about 70 percent of every NFL down during the season. Once in a while i miss a game but it's rare. I also DVR dolphins games for when i get home. Last season I stopped caring but i still say most of it.

Back
Top Bottom