How many us watch every play of the season? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many us watch every play of the season?

How many us watch every play of the season?

• I am not a Dolphins fan, so why would I watch any games or highlights?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Not sure why ppl keep saying this as it is incorrect.. The past 2 years the price for Sunday Ticket has been 320 with free HD superfan which has been standard in that two year span. This year it will be even cheaper at 199 also with free superfan. Also there are plenty of people, (not me because I have done this too many times although still pisses me off), that get free Sunday Ticket if they b**** enough about the price.
Its not incorrect, they dropped the addtional fee for Superfan a couple of years ago, prob because enough people bitched/stopped subscribing. The $320, while much better, was still pretty expensive. Now theyre reducing the price to $199, and its not because they want to be nice.

And yeah, Im aware of calling retention to piss and moan until they give you a reduced rate or credits to offset the rate...but you have to admit its a PITA.

I mean,

I don't know about EVERY snap. But I do watch EVERY game.

Sometimes, a man gota visit the toilet in the middle of the game. Gota love them hot wings.

Since I'm a poor lowly college student who can't afford Direct TV or going out to a sports bar each week, I got skype on my computer for the sole purpose of my father using his computer for me to watch the game!! Its a great system ;) Lol

I switched from cable to DirecTV back in 1999...the sole reason was so I could get NFL Sunday Ticket and watch the Fins. I have watched every single Dolphins game since '99. For about 4 or 5 years prior to '99, I used to go to a local sports bar that showed all the games and would watch the Dolphins there...I probably caught about 75% of their games. Prior to that I was in college and would never miss a game on tv (though probably only saw 4 or 5 per year at that time).

When I was a kid in the '80s, my parents got me a 2 year Dolphins Digest subscription for my birthday. We lived in Sacramento at the time, and shipping took so long I'd get the pre-game report of the game that was played 2 weeks ago...LOL. But I still loved it b/c, unlike today w/ the Internet, I couldn't get any other Fins coverage.

I just dropped Digest last season. I am on the East coast and still got the issue late. I paid for 1st class too.

Its not incorrect, they dropped the addtional fee for Superfan a couple of years ago, prob because enough people bitched/stopped subscribing. The $320, while much better, was still pretty expensive. Now theyre reducing the price to $199, and its not because they want to be nice.

And yeah, Im aware of calling retention to piss and moan until they give you a reduced rate or credits to offset the rate...but you have to admit its a PITA.

PITA yes. But better than no game.

I think I have only missed watching one Dolphin's game on tv in the past ten years.....the game we lost to Cleveland 22-0 back in 2005?, when I was sick as a dog. :lol: I watch every play of every game. Hopefully can I see a game in Miami one of these days....I have seen the Phins four times in Denver.

record and take notes of all games including preseason. Most people go to training camp to meet players, i go to watch players and see what they might offer going into even the preseason. I wake up every day, and first thing i do is check twitter. I scroll all the way down to the earliest tweet and read from there. Shoot, I want to go into the military but I'm afraid boot camp will be during the preseason or regular season.

Being a Dolphin fan isn't just watching a game from time to time, To me its a way of life!

If I'm able to, I watch every snap. Sometimes I have to work Sundays, so I'm not always able to. However, if given the choice, I'd watch every snap of every game. In the past I'd have to watch a stream online for a good chunk of games (10-12 games), but I'm getting Sunday ticket this year.

I watch every play, usually more than once...but I'll tell you I don't always like what I see....hehehe

I watch every game, not all live....I will tape most games or use other means to catch a game not in my area.....I watch every game and some of them twice.....

I try and watch every single game , it's painful at times but hey I am a dedicated fan!

I watch every snap I can of every game, unless, like last season, its going into the latter half of the 4th Q and we're doing everything we can to LOSE the game. At that point, I have better things to do with my life. Haha.

Back
Top Bottom