How many years has wanny set us back | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many years has wanny set us back

Mr Wannstedt set us back to a time where the only phin was on a protozoan slime.

larfo2224 said:
I would guess about 2-3 years, depending on how some of his draft choices develop. Could be much longer.

Perusing all of the fine points of this thread, one would conclude that DW should find another line of work.......:lol:

BBsuck said:
Last year was the worst season since 1966, the year the Dolphins Franchise was started..Wanny.Spielman,Ricky set us back what..(39YEARS)..:eek: :shakeno:
Just see it this way. Wanny left out with an amazing record of 1-8, if he has finished the entire season, our record surely won't improve to 4-12, maybe best case scenario a 3-13 record, worse than 3-11 in 1966 and 3-10-1 in 1969.
So with that in mind, i think Wanny take this team where no Dolphin has ever been.
:roflmao:

gofins said:
True but we jumped right back up to 1970 with Saban!!:hi5:

Nice..:D I like youre thought process..:cooldude:

MexDolfan said:
Just see it this way. Wanny left out with an amazing record of 1-8, if he has finished the entire season, our record surely won't improve to 4-12, maybe best case scenario a 3-13 record, worse than 3-11 in 1966 and 3-10-1 in 1969.
So with that in mind, i think Wanny take this team where no Dolphin has ever been.
:roflmao:

I hope we never go back this far again..Wanny take youre amazing record and youre negative Mojo and be gone for good..:cooldude:

It depends on how long it takes Saban to find a QB. If he's forced to go with Gus Frerotte for 2 or 3 years then it's a 4 or 5 year setback. Same timeframe if AJ doesn't pan out to be better than average. I believe Saban is going to draft well and sign quality free agents but without a good QB you can't count on long term success.

IMO its the poor personnel evaluation that has hurt us the most.Saban could have used more draft picks in his first year but it just means that the rebuilding process will be just a little slower.The poor coaching only affected us the years Wanny was here.

Back
Top Bottom