How many years you think RW can hold up? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many years you think RW can hold up?

XoPhinsoX

No More Injuries, Please ;).
Reaction score
With as much running as Ricky does and the blows he delivers (and of course puts out) seeing as he isn't considered a "finesse" type back, how many more years do you see him performing at an "pro bowl" level? This will be his..4th or 5th season, correct? He was injured a lot in NO so maybe he got some rest, hopefully ;).

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
With as much running as Ricky does and the blows he delivers (and of course puts out) seeing as he isn't considered a "finesse" type back, how many more years do you see him performing at an "pro bowl" level? This will be his..4th or 5th season, correct? He was injured a lot in NO so maybe he got some rest, hopefully ;).

This is not a good question to ask. It has JINX written all over it.

Oliver...

yeah Thats exatly what I was thinking.....you can delete it just push edit on the first thread and click on delete.

Don't like the post... But I'll give my opinion anyway.. Ricky really developed into an all around RB in 2nd half of last year by the way he didnt always look for contact like he did in New Orleans or Texas.. He run around of defenders he know he can outrun and knows that he needs to stay away from the wear and tear that comes with being a running back.. Ricky did talk about this on FOX in the morning sunday show with Bradshaw nd explained it all.. He understands he needs to prolong his career and I would of said he would last 3 years max with Miami by the way he played in N.O and Texas... But now.. I'd say he's got a good 5-6 years in him..

HOORAH:drinker:

Hey you guys watch what you say about my shakira.:tsk: My actual name is Ira. This is important because most ppl don't prenounce(sp?) her name correctly. It is "shak" "Ira" Just a little FYI for everyone
;)

3 years maximum at the top. The punishing running style, all the yards on the treads at Texas. I see him having 3 very solid seasons, including one REAL push at the NFL rushing record and then beginning to slow down. It's a sad fact.

Originally posted by Boomer
3 years maximum at the top. The punishing running style, all the yards on the treads at Texas. I see him having 3 very solid seasons, including one REAL push at the NFL rushing record and then beginning to slow down. It's a sad fact.

Like I said.. DELETE this thread.. :mad: :fire:

Originally posted by Boomer
3 years maximum at the top.

Yeah, I agree 100%. This is a great thread too. Right Rude? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom