How Matt Moore brought us back | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Matt Moore brought us back

I've always been a Matty fan. What a performance on Sunday. Just the spark the team needed. Ride the hot hand im down with it. We still need Cutler to get healthy asap tho.

In all fairness, when describing "How Matt Moore Brought Us Back," one should tell the whole truth about how Moore was primarily responsible for it being a 14 point deficit instead of a 7 point deficit.

Cutler could have easily "brought us back" from a seven point deficit -- even throwing off his back leg, lol.

LD

In all fairness, when describing "How Matt Moore Brought Us Back," one should tell the whole truth about how Moore was primarily responsible for it being a 14 point deficit instead of a 7 point deficit.

Cutler could have easily "brought us back" from a seven point deficit -- even throwing off his back leg, lol.

LD

True but Cutler set the Jets up at the one yard line so the 14 point deficit was owned by both QB’s.

I will put it to you this way...that throw down the seam to fasano was exactly like that throw vs buffalo to dion sims where he bypassed progressions and had a brain fart...this is ther kind of stuff that limits his ability to play consistent football...brain farts...but these are the kind of things like setting the protection wrong in the clutch that get you beat..taking points off the board...be glad mccown read that zone coverage wrong on the gift int...if that was a legit qb odds damn good they go down and beat us...you have to make good on your opportunities...matt moore was 2 for 4 really on those two tds and 2 ehh plays.

anyways most of matt moores limitations are based around his inability to read coverage off non motion based pre snap looks...and until he fixes those issues and some of these brain cramps the end results are gonna be ehh

This!

I know one thing...that corner route td throw to stills once he identified the deep safety play side was coming on a blitz was better than any throw cutler made in 5 plus games...as was the boundary fade back shoulder to landry that was boss stuff....

the inside placement vs the cover 2 seam route on an outside release clear out fasano seam more than anything else though that was no bueno

cutler air mails 8 yard stop routes...that craps a joke
Agree completely, and I even think his best pass was the back shoulder sideline sling to Landry. It looked like an Aaron Rodgers pass. Requires precision and a lot of trust. The latter of which I don't think WR have with Cutler.

I agree, we lose if Cutler doesn't get knocked out of the game. Moore had more passes over 10 yards in his 1+ quarter than Cutler has had in the last two games combined.

Ravens are giving up over 145 yards per game on the ground. Hopefully we can get something going on the ground and make it easier for the offense on a short week.

I'm sure the Ravens have studied the Jets' success on keeping Ajayi grounded. But now with Matt, they will have to respect his deep throws. Hopefully we gameplan to keep a balanced approach. We need to get this playing at the Ravens field monkey off our back.

LD, the pick wasn't Moore's fault, he was trying to throw Fasano open but Fasano never turned his head around.

Back
Top Bottom