How Mike Wallace changes everything | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Mike Wallace changes everything

we need 2 people on the receiving corp that need to be double teamed in order to be really good...unless your name is Brady or Manning or rodgers, you need great receivers...I hope Tannehill becomes elite but until he does 1 great receiver is not enough...we had an elite receiver and he didn't make us a playoff team.

basically we need more than 1 player that a defense has to game plan for...right now aside from wallace, who is there to be really scared of on our offence...if we had kept Bush we had 2 (If we ever started throwing to him out of the back field...

Its why I hoped we grabbed wallace and used our #1 on the best available WR or TE or picked up another WR in FA...I dont necessarily think that jennings is that guy that scares anyone but he has to be accounted for more than gibson IMO...

I know we need a tackle and secondary but personally I would rather go offense and start scoring points (even if the 2ndary costs us a few games) and pick up Eifert in the 1st (if he makes it to 12 or the move up to get him wasnt too much) and then pick up another WR in round 2...scoring 30+ points a game and losing is preferable to scoring 14 and losing with a better defense. We arent going to go to the Playoffs this year unless its through the wild card and even then are we good enough to beat the broncos or patriots...In my estimation no...so i would rather watch us score points and have fun games than watch the 14-21 point games any more, we've done that long enough...if we are going to lose, lose excitingly

basically we need more than 1 player that a defense has to game plan for...right now aside from wallace, who is there to be really scared of on our offence...if we had kept Bush we had 2 (If we ever started throwing to him out of the back field...
If healthy, Dustin Keller can be that player defenses have to game plan for.

He provided some good yards in 2011 but is he a game changer?

Fasano had fewer yards but scored the same amount of tds in 11.
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

If healthy, Dustin Keller can be that player defenses have to game plan for.

Wallace Bess Eifert Keller Lamar Miller... Teens are not stopping that if Tannehill has up to five seconds

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

keller is definitely a seam threat all day. we need another TE who can do everything and block. ----->tyler eifert. its also why we are looking at kelcie.cus he can block

I love you, no ****.

Back
Top Bottom