How Much Is Too Much ?? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Much Is Too Much ??

Ricky + our 1st + our 3rd would be too much for me.
I'd be ok with:
Ricky + our 1st + a 5th/6th
Madison + our 1st + a 4th

It's a crazy plan but I'd like to see this:
If someone bite it,trade our 1st + Ricky or Sam (or both) to trade up into the 7-11 range.
THEN, trade down again, for draft picks. If not possible to trade down, just get the BPA at that picking position, if it's Cutler, then be it

BrazForPhins said:
Ricky + our 1st + our 3rd would be too much for me.
I'd be ok with:
Ricky + our 1st + a 5th/6th
Madison + our 1st + a 4th

It's a crazy plan but I'd like to see this:
If someone bite it,trade our 1st + Ricky or Sam (or both) to trade up into the 7-11 range.
THEN, trade down again, for draft picks. If not possible to trade down, just get the BPA at that picking position, if it's Cutler, then be it

We don't have a 5th or 6th though. Our 1st+Ricky+Sam might get us into the top 10 though.

i would only do that on draft day if no1 took cutler yet but if some has then i wouldnt even bother.

Dolfan_Noles said:
Im starting to get increasingly excited about Brodie Croyle or Charlie Whitehurst...both really look like they could be a second round gem, and if we could still get a tackle or Huff in the first round....ohhhh...

This is what i keep thinking. The other thing i keep thinking is that i thought i heard that Houck likes the TExas OLine and we were looking at the gaurd Will Allen and he looks the part all right.

SpeedRush99 said:
We don't have a 5th or 6th though. Our 1st+Ricky+Sam might get us into the top 10 though.

I am confused....

Do we have a 6th and 2 7th based on conditional picks

Or

Do we have 3 7ths and no 6th?

Dolphins_SR66 said:
I am confused....

Do we have a 6th and 2 7th based on conditional picks

Or

Do we have 3 7ths and no 6th?

3 7th rounders and no 5th or 6th.

Why trade Ricky? I'm more in favor of future picks or picks this year. With Ricky we know what we have. And it seems more like he is returning to the RW we all know and love. So why trade him when we can trade just the prospect of a good player?

NJPHIN34 said:
Why trade Ricky? I'm more in favor of future picks or picks this year. With Ricky we know what we have. And it seems more like he is returning to the RW we all know and love. So why trade him when we can trade just the prospect of a good player?

I was against all the trade Ricky ideas in the beginning too. I've always liked him but if you look at it from a team standpoint, he's probably gonna play another 2 years, finish out his contract and be done very possibly. So you could basically ask yourself this, if the sitaution presented itself would you trade Ricky, who is gonna possibly play only two more years, for a stab at a franchise QB that could lead the team for the next 10 years?

Back
Top Bottom