How much of a "once in a lifetime opportunity" would you qualify the Fins making it to the SB this year? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How much of a "once in a lifetime opportunity" would you qualify the Fins making it to the SB this year?

Simply asking because Im pondering dropping the dough on the trip if they were to make it. Im not rich, it would make a serious dent in the wallet... But if its once in a lifetime bucket list type ****, do you consider it?
the problem is not being able to get a ticket unless you get it from a scalper and yes, that'd cost a ton of money

I’ve been contemplating going too. Yes it will be a lot of money. I’m just not sure if I’d rather watch it alone at home. I would want to enjoy the game itself and not so much the atmosphere. I’m still on the fence

Tua plays for the next 10 years and we field a decent team every year like this year including the running game we have now and there will be many more chances.

Simply asking because Im pondering dropping the dough on the trip if they were to make it. Im not rich, it would make a serious dent in the wallet... But if its once in a lifetime bucket list type ****, do you consider it?
Well I live in the Phoenix are so I’m definitely considering it!

Back
Top Bottom