How much of a "once in a lifetime opportunity" would you qualify the Fins making it to the SB this year? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How much of a "once in a lifetime opportunity" would you qualify the Fins making it to the SB this year?

Simply asking because Im pondering dropping the dough on the trip if they were to make it. Im not rich, it would make a serious dent in the wallet... But if its once in a lifetime bucket list type ****, do you consider it?
No doubt…your not going to get many shots at it….

I’ve been to a playoff game, but I watched all 5 Dolphin Superbowls on TV.

What is the going rate for a super bowl ticket these days?

Never had much of a desire to go see the Dolphins play in a SB but I would drive down to Miami from NC to watch it in SoFlo. Think it would be more fun anyway to be in the city if we win than in Arizona or California or whatever. Plus if we lose then I wouldn’t have to consider jumping off the tallest structure the area after blowing $5000 on a ticket lol

I will definitely consider going if they make it to the Super Bowl. Only issue is you have to pay for a decent seat. Paying big money to sit in the nosebleeds makes no sense. Easier and more enjoyable to just watch on the 75-inch TV instead. I have a friend who lives in Scottsdale, so I could skip the pricey hotel room and splurge on the game ticket.

Reminds me of the '99 Rams...I bet everyone enjoyed that break out season, only to be cheated the Patriots in 2001 (the original spygate). The only superbowl they won was the '99 season.... take it for what its worth

btw.. This is the only time I can ever remember an offensive coordinator (Mike Martz) saying what their first play would be before the game, and then executing it for a touchdown.

I will definitely consider going if they make it to the Super Bowl. Only issue is you have to pay for a decent seat. Paying big money to sit in the nosebleeds makes no sense. Easier and more enjoyable to just watch on the 75-inch TV instead. I have a friend who lives in Scottsdale, so I could skip the pricey hotel room and splurge on the game ticket.
I dont mind the nosebleeds tbh, especially in football... Hell I dont pay for the all 22 at home, If Im going to pay 10K for a ticket, might as well get the all 22...lmao!

I dont mind the nosebleeds tbh, especially in football... Hell I dont pay for the all 22 at home, If Im going to pay 10K for a ticket, might as well get the all 22...lmao!
I prefer to avoid nosebleeds these days. Especially if I’m traveling to see the game. Everything costs too much to skimp on the game itself.

Just my opinion....they are more likely to win it all next year than this year. Fewer holes starting next year than this to have to fill.

I couldn’t justify it. I couldn’t imagine spending that kind of money and if they were to lose, I couldn’t take it.

I look at decisions like this in life as, "if I can make this work, would I regret not doing it later?"

100% of the time it turns out yes, yes you will if you do not. So live your life as good as you want to make it.

Back
Top Bottom