How much would Greenbay be willing to pay for Matt Moore? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How much would Greenbay be willing to pay for Matt Moore?

NYC#1finsfan

Active Roster
Reaction score
A number 1, 2, 3???? Would they even consider him? The announcers doing the GB game said there is no doubt that GB will have to go out and get a QB. I know that it leaves us naked but we have a lot of deficiencies that need to be addressed through the draft.

Wasn't some guy quoting football outsiders saying we should trade form Huntley???

Huntley is better than Moore. Even though Miami won I would trade Cutler to the Packers.

Cutler is Gase's guy and not going anywhere, like it or not. And at $10M we are stuck with him all year barring injury. On the other hand he has no such loyalty to MM. We would have to sign Doughty or a free agent to backup Cutler. Of course all of this assumes that Greenbay is interested.

The only way Green Bay would even consider trading is if they believe Rodgers would be ready for the playoffs, and I feel like that is unlikely.

yeah but we NEED a backup like every team. Moore is a valuable part of this team.

A number 1, 2, 3???? Would they even consider him? The announcers doing the GB game said there is no doubt that GB will have to go out and get a QB. I know that it leaves us naked but we have a lot of deficiencies that need to be addressed through the draft.
o-0

Back
Top Bottom