How much would Greenbay be willing to pay for Matt Moore? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How much would Greenbay be willing to pay for Matt Moore?

You try to trade him only if your are done for the season.

That was a tough spot for Hundley to come into on the road against that defense. Rodgers was gonna have hell winning that game.

He's easily the best option for Green Bay right now.

yea because when a team loses their starting qb the first thing they think is.....

which other team's backup can they trade a high draft pick for?

answer: nothing

A number 1, 2, 3???? Would they even consider him? The announcers doing the GB game said there is no doubt that GB will have to go out and get a QB. I know that it leaves us naked but we have a lot of deficiencies that need to be addressed through the draft.
Really? This is a thread after a great win for us?
I wish there would be niche to trade fans away. I'd change your name to NYC#1tradedfinsfan in a heartbeat.

Did we learn nothing from Cutler? You can't just plug and play in the middle of seasons and expect great success.

They wouldn't give a used jock strap for Moore.
Their backups know their system and Moore doesn't.
Also Moore is constantly overvalued on this site. He is valuable to the Dolphins and no one else.

See, here's the thing. The Green Bay Packers are a well run franchise. While there are teams who will do stuff like that in certain years (Redskins, Browns, heck even the Dolphins did that with AJ Feeley), I can't see the Packers making a panic trade like that.

I'm sure the Packers would give us a 1, 2, or 3 for a backup QB. Are you being serious or is this a troll post? I can never tell on this board anymore.

Back
Top Bottom