How sad is this webpage | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How sad is this webpage

clajoie_7

Starter
Reaction score
Everyday I hop in this website to try to find out current info or basically to stay on top of thing with the fins. Now I'm not saying I need to know EVERYTHING that's going on, but it kinda pisses me off to get on here and see this rediculous Shaq article, NFL 2005 (last year's game was pretty sweet though) and bogus articles about dinners and such. Where is the info on Wally or how they are preparing for the season. Step it up a bit I'm getting antsy now that training camp is right around the corner and I want to know what they are doing.
As for the Feeley Feidler issue I have been right there along with everyone reading about how Feeley will be a bust but this guy hasn't even taken a snap for us yet and already being critisized for his inability to pass the ball. I'd also like to know why they wouldn't have picked up Trotter for the defense. He wasn't even that high priced and the Eagles ended up with him. Talk about a perfect fit and gives Zack some breaks during the course of the season. Sorry just thought I would rant for a bit... :yell:

If you don't like it, head elsewhere.

Fact is, there just isn't much going on right now. Negotiations with Ogunleye are at a standstill. Believe me, the minute there's any news at all, you'll hear it here.

What on earth are you talking about man? What exactly do you want them to post about the Dolphins if there is no news to post? If you haven't noticed we're in the least interesting month to be a football fan, we've rehashed every possible discussion several times. You complain about wanting to know what they're doing, well they're not doing anything right now bud except for some conditioning and weight training, you want to know all about that?

No one said Feeley is a bust except for morons who have yet to see him play so if you want to go by their word then by all means do so. I like to put my faith in people that naturally dislike my team and have never seen my qb play too... :shakeno:

If you haven't read (and I'm sure you haven't) the Dolphins FO was on vacation this past week so no news on Wale to report for you...

And as for Trotter, he's not worth breaking the bank on though I wouldn't mind him for a minimum contract laced with incentives. Next time please don't try to insult everyone in your "rants."

clajoie_7 said:
Everyday I hop in this website to try to find out current info or basically to stay on top of thing with the fins. Now I'm not saying I need to know EVERYTHING that's going on, but it kinda pisses me off to get on here and see this rediculous Shaq article, NFL 2005 (last year's game was pretty sweet though) and bogus articles about dinners and such. Where is the info on Wally or how they are preparing for the season. Step it up a bit I'm getting antsy now that training camp is right around the corner and I want to know what they are doing.
As for the Feeley Feidler issue I have been right there along with everyone reading about how Feeley will be a bust but this guy hasn't even taken a snap for us yet and already being critisized for his inability to pass the ball. I'd also like to know why they wouldn't have picked up Trotter for the defense. He wasn't even that high priced and the Eagles ended up with him. Talk about a perfect fit and gives Zack some breaks during the course of the season. Sorry just thought I would rant for a bit... :yell:

So you're frustrated ,huh?

clajoie_7 said:

this site rocks so cry me a river

I guess you want me to squeeze wine out of a turnip as well. Then make you some steak out of rocks, and other things that are impossible. There is nothing to report. It is the offseason. THE OFFSEASON!!!

clajoie_7 said:

this is the offseason, man! there isn't anything to report right now. when something comes up its there right away.

if your mad, cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it! go somewhere else.

clajoie_7 said:

HELLLO? THE SITE IS FREE! Are you for real.? You are complaining about a FREE Service (a fantastic one at that)... This is like going to a soup kitchen and bitching because the soup isn't hot enough.

clajoie_7 said:
Uhh...alll that stuff has been discussed ten-fold. There is no news right now. If there was, we'd be talking about it.

Lighten up alittle, everyone rants alittle on this site, besides, he said he was sorry at the end :cry: No news is better than bad news :cool:

how sad is this site? how sad are you!! you dont appreciate a free service with tons of free info on our favorite team? this site is the shiznit!! i love it! but the shaq article was kinda stupid?

Scrap said:
So you're frustrated ,huh?

Not so much frustrated I guess as anxious for the season to start and for some good news to come from camp. Great responses though at least everyone else had a lot of usefull input :roflmao:

clajoie_7 said:
Not so much frustrated I guess as anxious for the season to start and for some good news to come from camp. Great responses though at least everyone else had a lot of usefull input :roflmao:

:roflmao: :roflmao:

Don't fall in a river and expect these guys to save you..boy they're rough.. :lol:

clajoie_7 said:

Seems your anger is misplaced. If you want some more info on Wale and how the team is preparing for the season, you may want to get mad AT THE DOLPHINS AND THE NFL. Nothing is happening on the Wale front. And training camp begins July 31. I don't know what more you want from us. Maybe instead of posting obscure little ditties, we'll start inventing news to fill in the blanks. Is that what you want??

Furthermore, if you indeed visit this site everyday as you claim, you would have seen the numerous threads about Trotter that were beaten to death (BTW - He signed w/ the Eagles). Honestly, it's crap like this that I just can't understand.

Just thought I'd rant a little too.

Back
Top Bottom