How sad is this webpage | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How sad is this webpage

I'm so bored. And to think I'll be out of the country for August when the training camp and pre-season news will be big and important. Should have switched my plans and traveled in JULY!!! Stupid July...

I think he wants a "B.S. Forum".
First thread: Wale signs with Miami for 5 dollars and a bag of Skittles.
Second: Fiedler and Feeley share starting QB job, situation resembles Wood-Strock.

TerryTate said:
Ricky isnt even close to a comparison with Shaq....nobody knew what Ricky would show up, everyone knows that even a half-@$$ effort given by Shaq gives 20-10 a game, not to mention Ricky has always been shy and Shaq has always been a superstar, he is easily in the top 5 overall bball players to ever play the game, up there with Wilt Chamberlain and Michael Jordan....its not even a close comparison....
Thats what I said..........I think.Shaq is the biggest sports story in Miami ever ,period.Only possible comparisons but at a distant.............................................................second could be Ricky.Marino signing,Shula coming to town but as you point out no one knew they would be successful.Would that make it clearer.?

CrunchTime said:
Thats what I said..........I think.Shaq is the biggest sports story in Miami ever ,period.Only possible comparisons but at a distant.............................................................second could be Ricky.Marino signing,Shula coming to town but as you point out no one knew they would be successful.Would that make it clearer.?

I don't think Shaq will be bigger than the 72 phins even if he does win a championship. Or by "story" did you just mean signing? I could understand it then.

Back
Top Bottom