How sad/pissed/angry/crestfallen would you be if Chambers went to the Pats next year? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How sad/pissed/angry/crestfallen would you be if Chambers went to the Pats next year?

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I would be :cry: :fire: :yell: :shakeno: :mad: all at the same time...

you said crestfallen, heh

I guess it could be like Montezuma's revenge and then at the same time, someone would come in and punch you in the face.

DON'T YOU EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER SAY THAT AGAIN! :fire:

clear.gif
:tantrum:!

...EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER AGAIN! :nono:

Would they even have the cap space for him?

I would be pissed if he went there, and I would be pissed if he went to the Jets, Bills, or any NFL team that doesn't play in Miami.

SkapePhin said:

What would ever make you think about something like that?

Oliver...

come to think about it....He'll never go there. He knows that Surtain would have his @$$ on lockdown twice a year and once in the playoffs.

fint0xicated said:
come to think about it....He'll never go there. He knows that Surtain would have his @$$ on lockdown twice a year and once in the playoffs.
God bless you for making this column happy. :D

Boredom rocks... :) Im biding my time for ESPN NFL 2k5 on tuesday to feed my NFL fix... Anyway, I was just thinking how much losing a classy talent like Chambers to a division rival would hurt.. Have we ever lost a popular player in his prime to a division rival?

Izzo doesnt count. :p

I'm waiting for 2k5 too. I'm so bored I actually watched the Chargers, Jets, and Broncos season highlights on the net, just to get a football fix.

SkapePhin said:
No way, I think if anything this organization understands its that it better keep Chambers:fire:

I would be pissed if he went anywhere, and fuming if he went to the pats. However I would be even more upset if miami didnt do all they could to keep him. And I feel that they should not get rid of young, good players. (Chambers, Ogun, Ricky)

Back
Top Bottom