How sad/pissed/angry/crestfallen would you be if Chambers went to the Pats next year? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How sad/pissed/angry/crestfallen would you be if Chambers went to the Pats next year?

If that happens Chambers doesn't have a future. He is prone to dropping the ball. He causes interceptions by not coming back to the ball. He will never be a top reciever in the NFL. He runs horrible routes. He will not fit into the Patriot scheme.... :)

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
If that happens Chambers doesn't have a future. He is prone to dropping the ball. He causes interceptions by not coming back to the ball. He will never be a top reciever in the NFL. He runs horrible routes. He will not fit into the Patriot scheme.... :)
:lol:

Why do these threads keep popping up?

Oh yea its July..

iceblizzard69 said:
I would be pissed if he went there, and I would be pissed if he went to the Jets, Bills, or any NFL team that doesn't play in Miami.

Well technically all three of those teams play in Miami once a year. :yikes: :escape:

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
sarcasm...?lol

ohall said:
What would ever make you think about something like that?

Oliver...

ok ohall, im a puter dumb@ss but i recently switched my isp from my college one to aol. first how the hell does that macro know my isp, second who do you use, and third i hate aol but it is free till i find a new one. my college was 6.95 a month but i graduated over a year ago and they finally caught me! i would really like to know who you use. thanks.

SkapePhin said:
I would be :cry: :fire: :yell: :shakeno: :mad: all at the same time...

Wouldn't happen. The Pats barely ever spend for big ticket free agents. The closest so far was Rosie Colvin, and that hasn't exactly turned out well. Chambers is likely to command more money than they want to offer. Besides, they like that "spread the ball" approach with Branch, Givens, Brown, etc.

he better stay with the phins until he retires or im gonna be very pissed. hes the best wr we have had since duper and clayton.. maybe boston and chambers can repeat that just as long as our qbs can get them the ball and our ol can protect.

If Chambers departs, my money is on the Packers or Browns. He grew up in Cleveland, and he went to college in Wisconsin and was insulted/upset when the Pack took Robert Ferguson instead of him...and the Pack know their mistake. Mike Sherman has spoken out about his regret in not selecting Chris Chambers.

Lets all face facts here. Chambers is one of the best receivers in the league. By that I mean top 5, not top 10 or 15. We as dolphin fans may seem biased because they are our team, but go out and find someone who doesn't cheer for the dolphins the truth be told when they watch him play. The guy is a freak. His arms are like 10 feet long, the guy can jump up to the nose bleed seats to catch a ball, and anyone who doubted his speed............ watch the Cowboys game from last year........ yes the cowboys, top 3 deffense in the league. He even suprised me that game with the speed, and I have always been big on him. The fact is, when a ball comes anywhere near him, he's probably going to catch it. I can't even imagine him playing on a team with a Manning like passer. Honestly, I'd rather see him in New England than New York or Buffalo. Bledsoe, Losman and Pennington both have rocket arms and I wouldn't think that would go too well for us.

Chambers is a class act, he makes under 500K I think and he has already said he'll play it out, not like these other guys who hold out and wine all year. We need this guy, and I truley believe Slick Rick will make Chambers the dolphins first big-time offensive commitment in years.

Phinz4Life said:
DON'T YOU EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER SAY THAT AGAIN! :fire:

:yeahthat:

According to one of the Patriots newspaper writers who was comparing the AFC East. The Pats have the best 4 wide receivers. Also, the Jets have the best running back. I think he is a fiction writer. Chambers better retire a Fin. Talent like that doesn't come around often.

I don't think the Pats are a team that would wave a big money contract in front of him. Of course if this season is disappointing for them and WR is a problem for them, who knows? If chambers decides to leave Miami it will be for who offers him the best deal, I don't think he'll care if its a division rival.

I remember Bryan Cox going to the Jets but I don't think he was in his prime. I can't remember. Maybe he went to the Bears first, can't remember that either.

Halifax said:
Lets all face facts here. Chambers is one of the best receivers in the league. By that I mean top 5, not top 10 or 15. We as dolphin fans may seem biased because they are our team, but go out and find someone who doesn't cheer for the dolphins the truth be told when they watch him play. The guy is a freak. His arms are like 10 feet long, the guy can jump up to the nose bleed seats to catch a ball, and anyone who doubted his speed............ watch the Cowboys game from last year........ yes the cowboys, top 3 deffense in the league. He even suprised me that game with the speed, and I have always been big on him. The fact is, when a ball comes anywhere near him, he's probably going to catch it. I can't even imagine him playing on a team with a Manning like passer. Honestly, I'd rather see him in New England than New York or Buffalo. Bledsoe, Losman and Pennington both have rocket arms and I wouldn't think that would go too well for us.

Chambers is a class act, he makes under 500K I think and he has already said he'll play it out, not like these other guys who hold out and wine all year. We need this guy, and I truley believe Slick Rick will make Chambers the dolphins first big-time offensive commitment in years.

Pennington has a rocket arm?!? You must be thinking of Vinny T. Pennington can't throw it on a line past 20 yards.

Very. Esp. if the Dolphin's QB is NOT Fiedler.

But, if tradition followed, it would be nice for Chambers to get a championship ring.

How many does Izzo have now? 2? And Buckley got one there.

Yes, I'd have to agree with the poster who said don't ever (etc.) say that again!

Back
Top Bottom