How sad/pissed/angry/crestfallen would you be if Chambers went to the Pats next year? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How sad/pissed/angry/crestfallen would you be if Chambers went to the Pats next year?

Pats sign Chambers next year?

Lets go Pats!

ChambersOwnz84 said:
Pats sign Chambers next year?

Lets go Pats!

Chambers is staying wright here in Miami you can take that to the bank.

Chambers to the Pats :roflmao:

Cox went to the Bears first. The most sick I ever felt about Miami losing a free agent was when Vincent went to the Eagles. I live near Philly and hate the Eagles. I didn't get over that move for 3 years. (until Madison became a pro-bowler)

BTW...I'm new here, this is my first post...

Even as a hardcore Fins fan from MD, I caught a game with Chambers in Wisconsin and I was very impressed. I thought to myself, man, he's the real deal, let him fall to the Fins.

And when he fell to Miami in the second round, I was literally giddy. Ever since I have been a Chambers fan.

If Chambers were to fall to any AFC East team I would be heartbroken.

I have hated each AFC East team with a passion at separate times.

In the early 90's I hated the Bills the most. When we screwed ourselves against the Jets in MNF I hated them the most, and finally since the Pats have been beating us, they are my most hated team.

Nonetheless, I hate them all, just at different levels at different times.

Anyway, I'd be pissed if Chambers left Fins, but I'd still root for him.

But if he went to another AFC East team, I would have to wish bad things on him.

I mean real bad things (Bo Jackson type things).

WestCoastPhins said:
I would be pissed if he went anywhere, and fuming if he went to the pats. However I would be even more upset if miami didnt do all they could to keep him. And I feel that they should not get rid of young, good players. (Chambers, Ogun, Ricky)

Dont worry.CCs contract has a "No Pats Clause" :nono: :troops:

surtainlyfins23 said:
But if he went to another AFC East team, I would have to wish bad things on him.

I mean real bad things (Bo Jackson type things).
:rofl3: :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom