How Things Change In A Span Of 3 Days.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Things Change In A Span Of 3 Days....

NBP81

Its what you know for sure... that just aint so...
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
  1. Sitting at 3-2, all week we read threads about getting rid of Adam Gase and Ryan Tannehill
  2. Sunday morning, news break about Tannehill missing the game, Fire Gase sentiment intensifies as people complain about a lack of any competent backup QB, threads pop up about tanking the season because now, for sure, Fins are losing that game without Tannehill.
  3. Monday morning, sitting at 4-2, Fire Gase is put to rest, while threads are no popping up about benching Tannehill and all kinds of conspiracy theories. Now, evidently Tannehill would have lost that game, you know because, he's only like 8-1 at home with Gase with a 100.5 rating in 2016 and a 121 rating in 2018...
I said in chat before the game that I could definitely see us win that game and that FH would provide us with priceless entertainment throughout the week... And boy have some of you not disappointed and its only monday.... Keep it up!

Still, I think there are alot of useless debates going on while the team is doing fine... Sure it's not perfect but overall, we're pretty close to best case scenario right now sitting at 4-2 , tied for 1st in AFC east.

Enjoy the Win and the record! Fins up!

Thanks for the uplifting post, NBP81.

I don't get to see the games because I have to work Sundays but I do my best to keep up with the posts in the gameday thread as I can.

The number of "fire everyone" posts was hilarious yesterday, far more than usual. It amazes me that some of these people are actually fans of this team.

I love Miami, warts and all and although I don't think they have a realistic shot at even the AFC East, I pull for them no matter who is starting or who is coaching.

4-2 looks pretty good, 5-2 and I'll tip my Scotch up with a nod and a wink.

You're right. My focus is the realization that 17 may not be our guy. I loved the offense with somebody else at the helm and believe me i don't want Brock long term at all. I would love a young stud to create a buzz and inflict damage. With our D on the rise we would compete with the Pats.

Over the last two weeks I’ve been told to change my avatar, my name, and that I was a homer. The next game we lose I’m sure it’ll be more of the same. I don’t know any more or less than the average FinHeaven member, but I do believe that we are heading in the right direction. Gase finds ways to win. I think with an upgrade at quarterback, the sky’s the limit. I’m happy with where we are at.

Big win yesterday.
Total team effort. The Offense, Defense and Special Teams played well.
But the elephant in the room is still there.
The team will go as far as TUNSIL and the rest of the Oline takes them.

The oline/trench play usually goes w/ good teams as far as they can take them. That should always be the Dolphins number 1 concern is how well we do in the trenches.

She's choppin' Brockoli
She's choppin' Brockoli
...ooh now, she choppin' Brock-oh-lay-hay

Quinn - Stud
Wake - Stud (long in the tooth)
Reshad - Stud
XMan - Stud
Minkah - Stud
McCain - Stud (in the slot, solid on the boundary)
Kiko - Stud

Vincent Taylor - on his way to Stud?
Jerome Baker - on his way to Stud?
Godchaux - Solid

That's a lot of studs on defense

Gase certainly has changed the locker room and improved his coaching staff

he has a team with many injuries 4-2 and they as a thread stated are resilient AF.

I was butt hurt about the 3rd and one call against Cincinnati, it was/is really disturbing

we need to have killer plays for such down and distances, especially 3rd and one which is
child's play for other teams

here is a big question(2 part) which is way above my level to discern:

do we employ call changes at the LOS?

if we don't why?

Back
Top Bottom