How Things Change In A Span Of 3 Days.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Things Change In A Span Of 3 Days....

The projection toward what Ryan Tannehill would have done in that game holds no relevance and came across as desperation in the OP.

Why are we looking at only the past 9 home games? We could just as easily look at any home game in which the opponent scored 28 or more.

Let's say Tannehill starts and loses that game. Then someone here proposes Osweiler would have thrown for 380 yards while never being sacked and leading to a furious comeback win in overtime. The reaction would have been relentless mockery.

Tannehill has been asserted as Superman here and elsewhere, due to supposedly standing up to hits without getting hurt. That's a relevant aspect I detect. Let's just say it is not the national evaluation.

The projection toward what Ryan Tannehill would have done in that game holds no relevance and came across as desperation in the OP.

Why are we looking at only the past 9 home games? We could just as easily look at any home game in which the opponent scored 28 or more.

Let's say Tannehill starts and loses that game. Then someone here proposes Osweiler would have thrown for 380 yards while never being sacked and leading to a furious comeback win in overtime. The reaction would have been relentless mockery.

Tannehill has been asserted as Superman here and elsewhere, due to supposedly standing up to hits without getting hurt. That's a relevant aspect I detect. Let's just say it is not the national evaluation.
Ok then...

Ryan Tannehill career rating at home: 91.1
Awsi Brocksweiler career rating at home: 78.1

Who would win in a fight - The Brock-ness Monster or Brock-o-dile Dundee?

Last edited:
OP, why stay on a site where you have such little respect for the other posters? I’m sure there are football Mensa meetings where you can show your true brilliance, not just as a football fan, but as a human.

This place turns into a joke after a loss. The amount of hand ringing, wailing and scapegoating is insufferable. Many of the complainers have no idea what they are looking at. The lack of perspective from Dolphins fans is hilarious.

Or, we could just look at how Tannehill does with great protection and an excellent running game...... I'm guessing his passer rating, and W/L record will be pretty damn good. So good that haters will need to try to denigrate the performances by claiming he was carried by the rest of the team and that Matt Moore would do the same.......

Getting better mike play even if it is primarily of the 2 down variety.

That’s encouraging. It was awful at the quarter pole

Back
Top Bottom