How We Feeling Today, FinHeaven? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How We Feeling Today, FinHeaven?

Stoobz

Eschew the Onvious
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
1714152014637.png

Saw an awful lot of angry members even before the pick last night. Sadly, some may no longer be with us.

I hope the folks involved have calmed down and the burden and rigors of being a fan hasn't put anyone over the EDGE.

Rock on and may tonight's pick(s?) be more pleasing and satisfying. Like Dapper Dan! The pleasing odor is half the point!

I’ll feel better when we trade our 1st next year to get a DT and OL

I'm stoked to have such a freak, bendy explosive pass disrupter to team with JP and Chubb. Chop brings the explosive that they do not.

Did people forget that all of our edges, 1-4 had season ending injuries and we trotted out Ingram, Irvin and Houston in playoff game? They were drafted 50 years ago lol...

To beat the best you must bring pressure. We've added explosion we have never had at edge before. And he's 21!!

I'm excited for the next few days...I think it will be very telling the trade-up/trade-down and the positions we select, if Risner and/or OBJ have deals in place.

I don't think anybody really hates the pick or the player, the issue a lot of fans had was that they don't trust Grier to build a solid O-Line, because he never has ever, and and they all want him to build a real, good, solid O-Line just once in his life before he goes back to grabbing his "premium position" players.

Back
Top Bottom