How you guys doing? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How you guys doing?

Outside of football I hope all is well with you guys. I hope the draft this offseason puts you guys on track for being AFC East champs for next season. Happy early Thanksgiving to you guys as well!
Other than the facts it has been too damn hot, everything else is great in Miami. The Dolphins are what we expected this year and the Hurricanes are improving. The Heat has been one of the surprise teams in the NBA and I still wonder why we have a hockey team in an area where you can swim in the ocean on Christmas Day.
Happy Thanksgiving to you too.

Life is good. I’ve spent half the NFL season avoiding depression by setting low expectations. The back to back wins feel so good because they aren’t the counter weight to exceedingly oppressive disappointment.

Real life is solid too. Got over my seasonal depression quicker than usual this year. Always a challenge for me. Getting used to winter early this year as well. I swear I saw temperatures in the teens in town and single digits on the highway. Theres a change coming... the climate wants revenge

GBpackers10 just curious but do you post this threads under the influence of anything? I could never make such a positive thread and well I know most people I've met from Wisconsin get high as **** everyday so I was just wondering.

GBpackers10 just curious but do you post this threads under the influence of anything? I could never make such a positive thread and well I know most people I've met from Wisconsin get high as **** everyday so I was just wondering.
Nope never. I think Wisconsin is actually the most drug free state. The Alcohol is big in Wisconsin though lol.

Things are great. I have been officiating lots of high school and youth football this fall. I have been selected to officiate the state final this year for the first time so all is good in the world.

And nothing with the Dolphins is eating at me and ruining my weekends. Life is good in the great white north. (Yes we have snow already)
We have snow too. Where do you live in Michigan Mike?

You guys think this week you will beat Buffalo? I do, they are vastly overrated. They are falling and it wouldn't surprise me if you guys beat them this weekend.
Haven't you heard, Flores is taking us on a 9 game winning streak!
I'm already looking forward to some Rodgers play off football in Jan!

I moved to Western Wisconsin 12 years ago from South Florida. It’s called MidWest Nice. Also known as Minnesota Nice. It’s kinda crazy living here being the pessimist in almost every situation based on my Floridian upbringing.

I moved to Western Wisconsin 12 years ago from South Florida. It’s called MidWest Nice. Also known as Minnesota Nice. It’s kinda crazy living here being the pessimist in almost every situation based on my Floridian upbringing.
I love it up here and would never move. I just hate the long winters. I hope we don't get a repeat of last year.

Back
Top Bottom