Howard David the voice of the Dolphins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Howard David the voice of the Dolphins

Originally posted by FFiB
Do you undertsnad the difference between regular journalism and being a team's play by play announcer?

I can't believe what I read from you in this thread. You are comparing Berman and Howard. One is working for ESPN who gets paid to be "neutral" and on gets paid to represent the Miami Dolphins.

WTF.....Be critical after the game BUT you should never pick against your team before the game as a play-by-play. Whats next for you? Let him be happy and say "Yeah, I was right" in case we should lose?

The radio crew who does the games have to be the ultimate homer crew before a game. Nobody wants to turn on the radio and listen to how we are going to lose.

My goodness.....

It's not actually saying the team is going to lose, but stating reason why you think it will be tough to win.

Even if someone says if a team is going to win or lose, it would be wrong for that person to say "Yeah, I was right" win or loss

I understand your point about being a normal journalist, and play by play guy, and you make a vaild point. I just don't respect an announcer that says the Dolphins will win every game and essencially go undefeated every year, as much as a journalist that isn't such a homer.

just my opinion.

Ok guys, those of us NOT in paradise are lost.

So far I've obtained that Howard David is a play by play radio dude locally in Miami (or there abouts) with a color man of Mad Dog.
My questions are:
1. Does all he do is play by play?
2. Does he have a normal daily show?
3. What radio station?
4. Is that radio station on the internet?
Thanks in advance for making some of us less stupid.

Originally posted by IceStorm

So far I've obtained that Howard David is a play by play radio dude locally in Miami (or there abouts) with a color man of Mad Dog.
My questions are:
3. What radio station?
if its the same station as maddog, its WQAM!;)

Originally posted by IceStorm

My questions are:
3. What radio station?

1. Play by play, interviews etc.
2. Yes Monday thru Friday 6am to 9.
3. WQAM 560 am
4. Yes
http://www.wqam.com/cgi-bin/navobjs?template=templatehome.htm&recno=4&template=template.htm

No problem IceStorm. No reason to call yourself stupid. :)

You can hear the play by play at NFL.com.

http://www.nfl.com/tvradio/schedule.html

Most of the time you can also hear the other team's radio show also.

http://www.nfl.com/scores/2002/week16

Last edited by a moderator:
You can also hear the Phins broadcasts by going to www.wqam.com and clicking "Listen Live". Sometimes NFL.com isn't able to provide both teams broadcasts.

Also, didn't Howard make this statement in question, ON HIS SHOW?? It's not like he said it before kickoff sitting there next to Mandich. I gotta agree with Migs. It's not like he's rooting for us to lose. He just thinks it'll be tough to come out of NE with a win Sunday. And he's right.

Liberate Apes Before Incarcerating Apes

LABIA...................? never heard of that one, i belong to Fathers Against Radical Teens!

Re: Liberate Apes Before Incarcerating Apes

Originally posted by dolfan06
LABIA...................? never heard of that one, i belong to Fathers Against Radical Teens!

Coalition for the Liberation of Itinerant Tree-Dwellars is a tiny offshoot of L.A.B.I.A.

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Liberate Apes Before Incarcerating Apes

I thought it was the Liberate Apes Before Imprisioning Apes movement?

Oh I'm not sure now. Gets the point across, right?? :)

Back
Top Bottom