Howard out against Buffalo | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Howard out against Buffalo

Was this even a question? Howard rolled off in a buggy.

Eli Apple stinks…..and like every year, at the end of the year, we are a M*A*S*H unit.
You may think that he stinks but he may also be the best available perimeter CB to replace Xavien Howard. Eli has had some good moments in some games. As a Dolphin fan, I really hope that he excels against the Bills.

Last edited:
Next man up. Is it fair? Not really, but every team deals with injuries. Supposedly this Dolphins team has depth. We'll find out on Sunday. Hopefully a much better showing than yesterday.

I'm sure the Bills and their fans will show as much pity as we did when the majority of their defense was in street clothes earlier in the year.

You may think that he stinks but he may also be the best available perimeter CB to replace Xavien Howard. Eli has had some good moments in some games, as a Dolphin fan, I really hope that he excels against the Bills.
I'm hoping he plays well of course….but letting Zay Flowers run wide open & uncovered on a fade route is not something a veteran CB should allow. The communication was not there.

Blame it on not knowing he was going to play, or being thrown into the fire without full prep…but he's got to do better than what we saw against the Ravens.

OUT FOR THE YEAR:
EDGE Jaelan Phillips, NOV 24th: Achilles (8 games). - 1st round draft pick
EDGE Bradley Chubb, DEC 31st: ACL - cost a 1st rounder
C Connor Williams, DEC 11th: ACL (7 games) - drafted 2nd round
LG Isaiah Wynn, OCT 22nd: Quad (9 games). drafted 1st round
MISSED AT LEAST 3 GAMES:
RG Robert Hunt, OCT 29th: Hamstring (6 games). - 2nd round draft
RT Austin Jackson, DEC 8th: Oblique / Back (3 games) - 1st rounder
FS Jevon Holland, DEC 8th: Both Knees (5 games) - high 2nd rounder
ILB Jerome Baker, DEC 1st: Knee (4 games). - 3rd round draft pick
CB Jalen Ramsey, JUL 28th: Meniscus (7 games). - drafted high 1st round
CB Xavien Howard: Groin / Hip (3 games) - 2nd rounder
RB De'Von Achane: Shoulder / Knee / Toe (6 games)* - 3rd rounder

keep in mind that some of these players have also missed parts/most of other games in which they actually played
Jaylen Waddle - high 1st rounder
Terron Armstead - drafted round 3

All 3 round or higher and nearly all have lived up to their status.
Lot of talent sitting on the pine at various stages that has to catch up with you at some point.

it really doesn’t matter who we have in the secondary if we can’t put pressure on the QB's we're done......Lamar had all day to throw yesterday so if that happens against Allen is going to be the same or worse and of course we don’t have Chubb or Phillips

OUT FOR THE YEAR:
EDGE Jaelan Phillips, NOV 24th: Achilles (8 games)
EDGE Bradley Chubb, DEC 31st: ACL
C Connor Williams, DEC 11th: ACL (7 games)
LG Isaiah Wynn, OCT 22nd: Quad (9 games)
MISSED AT LEAST 3 GAMES:
RG Robert Hunt, OCT 29th: Hamstring (6 games)
RT Austin Jackson, DEC 8th: Oblique / Back (3 games)
FS Jevon Holland, DEC 8th: Both Knees (5 games)
ILB Jerome Baker, DEC 1st: Knee (4 games)
CB Jalen Ramsey, JUL 28th: Meniscus (7 games)
CB Xavien Howard: Groin / Hip (3 games)
RB De'Von Achane: Shoulder / Knee / Toe (6 games)*

keep in mind that some of these players have also missed parts/most of other games in which they actually played
Doesn't this list actually make it kind of impressive to win 11 games with?

High ankles are also usually 4-6wks. I'd guess Waddle isn't back unless we make the divisional round. Maybe he'll give it a gimpy go WC weekend though

so mad at Miami. So mad at nfl for adding 17 game. More mad at McDaniel.

Again I will say it. We have more injuries with coaches like gase and McDaniel. Compared to Flores. And I hate Flores.

Why ? I don’t know. But I have done the research and have article I typed up for a website. Comparing them.

Sick of it

Back
Top Bottom