Howard to have MRI | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Howard to have MRI

uk_dolfan

Proud Tua Cultist
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score

Howard has had knee problems throughout his career. Whether you want to tank or not, we have very little left to play for this year.

Howard is one of the precious few building blocks on this roster- he will be important to our future regardless of whether or not we get Tua. He should be resting that knee for future seasons and not putting it under strain in a vain attempt to save what is already a lost season.

He does get hurt a bunch.

Even before he was hurt, announcers tonight were making good points. True number 1's change sides to guard the other teams number one option. Xavien doesn't. It's a waste of all the money we gave him if he is guarding a rookie while JuJu is going off for 100 and a touchdown against a rookie corner.

Howard has had knee problems throughout his career. Whether you want to tank or not, we have very little left to play for this year.

Howard is one of the precious few building blocks on this roster- he will be important to our future regardless of whether or not we get Tua. He should be resting that knee for future seasons and not putting it under strain in a vain attempt to save what is already a lost season.

I call BS. He was benched for that **** up on 3rd and 20. Now they are playing the "injury card".

Spot on, a CB with bum knees on a ****ty team. I would take two 1st's in a heartbeat.
No one is trading that for him if he’s hurt. Heck I don’t know if they’d trade that if he’s healthy

He does get hurt a bunch.

Even before he was hurt, announcers tonight were making good points. True number 1's change sides to guard the other teams number one option. Xavien doesn't. It's a waste of all the money we gave him if he is guarding a rookie while JuJu is going off for 100 and a touchdown against a rookie corner.
Pretty sure he started following the other team's best receiver last season.

And excelling at it (like 7 picks).

No idea what's going on this season, other than he banged up his knee a couple weeks ago and probably came back too soon (based on it bothering him tonight).

Just sit him. Don't IR him, just play him as little as posible.

He really has been up and down all season. At times he plays like one of the better CB’s in the league and at other times he looks completely lost. He has had numerous injuries which has caused him to miss games ever since he was drafted by the Dolphins. With his injury history, I just don’t know if he is a player the Dolphins can count on once they get this team turned around.

Unfortunately with this latest injury concern, I don’t see any team offering much in a trade for Howard, especially with all the money he is still owed over the next few years.

Pretty sure he started following the other team's best receiver last season.

And excelling at it (like 7 picks).

No idea what's going on this season, other than he banged up his knee a couple weeks ago and probably came back too soon (based on it bothering him tonight).
He did...namely Hollywood Brown in the 1st game. When he was totally destroying us...Howard did check him a few times.

Dude is starting to be more consistent with plus plays...

Time to shut him down before he mess around and return a pick to the house and ruin the tank.

Back
Top Bottom