How's that 'Browns Rebuild' going? 😆😅 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How's that 'Browns Rebuild' going? 😆😅

What do the Browns rebuild have to do with this forum. Stop littering
There was a thread saying how Cleveland turned it around compared to Miami. However Cleveland hasn’t turned anything around and is actually having the same not meeting expectations problems Miami is having this year. The only difference is Cleveland is just beating the teams they’re supposed to but keep laying eggs vs top teams despite all the talent.

Since the beginning of last year Cleveland has lost every big game they played.

The only difference is Cleveland is just beating the teams they’re supposed to but keep laying eggs vs top teams despite all the talent.

1. Beating the teams you are supposed to keeps you in the hunt.

2. Patently false statement. They beat the Titans in Tennessee, won a lose and go-home game in the last week of the regular season AND won a game in the playoffs.

1. Beating the teams you are supposed to keeps you in the hunt.

2. Patently false statement. They beat the Titans in Tennessee, won a lose and go-home game in the last week of the regular season AND won a game in the playoffs.

lol that’s what Miami was doing last year beating teams they were supposed to, didn’t mean they were good though.

I’ll give you Tennessee, though Tennessee isn’t an elite team in my eyes, and they beat Pittsburgh’s backups in a do or die game lol point still stands even with the playoff win that Cleveland hasn’t turned the corner of being an elite team or super bowl contender.

Baker Mayfield is a disaster without Nick Chubb. Tried to get that point across 2 years ago. Baker is a decent quarterback, but not a franchise player.

Nick Chubb is the franchise player. He makes that offense go and keeps Mayfield from having to get too big for his britches.

Miami has to get Tua a player or two Chubb’s caliber and they’ll all benefit tremendously. If they can’t do that then they need to trade him so both sides can start over.

In other words, Miami needs to trade him.

Baker Mayfield is a disaster without Nick Chubb. Tried to get that point across 2 years ago. Baker is a decent quarterback, but not a franchise player.

Nick Chubb is the franchise player. He makes that offense go and keeps Mayfield from having to get too big for his britches.

Miami has to get Tua a player or two Chubb’s caliber and they’ll all benefit tremendously. If they can’t do that then they need to trade him so both sides can start over.

In other words, Miami needs to trade him.

So have you changed your view on Tua? He's a decent quarterback but not franchise player? Only reason I am asking is because you said Tua needs a Chubb caliber player.

So have you changed your view on Tua? He's a decent quarterback but not franchise player? Only reason I am asking is because you said Tua needs a Chubb caliber player.

I don’t know I haven’t seen him play with a back the caliber of Chubb. I have seen Mayfield play without Chubb.

Cleveland can count on Chubb going for about 120 and 2 TD’s and averaging almost 6 YPC when he plays. Breaking tackles, making defenders miss, finishing runs, and ripping off 60 yard touchdowns.

That is tremendous.

When they don’t have that Mayfield’s flaws are magnified and he turns the ball over too much.

I know Tua had only had a 100 rusher once since he’s been in Miami. He can literally count on the leading rusher having about 30 or 40 yards game in and game out. That’s pitiful.

I don’t know I haven’t seen him play with a back the caliber of Chubb. I have seen Mayfield play without Chubb.

Cleveland can count on Chubb going for about 120 and 2 TD’s and averaging almost 6 YPC when he plays. Breaking tackles, making defenders miss, finishing runs, and ripping off 60 yard touchdowns.

That is tremendous.

When they don’t have that Mayfield’s flaws are magnified and he turns the ball over too much.

I know Tua had only had a 100 rusher once since he’s been in Miami. He can literally count on the leading rusher having about 30 or 40 yards game in and game out. That’s pitiful.

Yeah I agree. Did you see Tua vs. the Jags? I was very impressed outside of a few dumb decisions from a player in his 11th game.

Yeah I agree. Did you see Tua vs. the Jags? I was very impressed outside of a few dumb decisions from a player in his 11th game.

Yeah he looked good considering the situation he's in. I'd rather see Mayfield in it and see what everybody has to say about it then.

I saw much dumber interceptions than Tua yesterday from MVP and superbowl quarterbacks. Like this one...

There was a thread saying how Cleveland turned it around compared to Miami. However Cleveland hasn’t turned anything around and is actually having the same not meeting expectations problems Miami is having this year. The only difference is Cleveland is just beating the teams they’re supposed to but keep laying eggs vs top teams despite all the talent.

Every?

Back
Top Bottom