How's that 'Browns Rebuild' going? šŸ˜†šŸ˜… | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How's that 'Browns Rebuild' going? šŸ˜†šŸ˜…

They know the rest don't care.

Pretty much the beginning and end of evaluations of this team for me. There is one single person in the Miami Dolphins organization that should be untouchable this off-season, and it's the guy who was the best player on the field Sunday and was crying in frustration after the loss.

Every single one of these other bums, the 'great' Xavien Howard included, can get shipped off to Siberia, for all I care.

With that said, if Tua gets traded to a good team, I wouldn't be too unhappy. I am a humanitarian, after all.

Pretty much the beginning and end of evaluations of this team for me. There is one single person in the Miami Dolphins organization that should be untouchable this off-season, and it's the guy who was the best player on the field Sunday and was crying in frustration after the loss.

Every single one of these other bums, the 'great' Xavien Howard included, can get shipped off to Siberia, for all I care.

With that said, if Tua gets traded to a good team, I wouldn't be too unhappy. I am a humanitarian, after all.

Well, itā€™s like I said a few weeks ago - the NFL is a lot like college football in that some organizations just exist to be taken advantage of.

Miami has an owner and upper executives that are Jets fans, and a front office and coaching staff made up of Patriot guys. Iā€™m not sure what the fanbase really expects with that outfit.

Flores is a scout masquerading as a coach. Heā€™s a personnel guy. Thatā€™s where he started. Heā€™s not a coach by trade. He was never a coordinator for Belichick.

You can fake your way up on the personnel side in the NFL. Thatā€™s all Grier and Flores have ever done. You canā€™t fake your way up as a coach.

Flores was never a GA anywhere and didnā€™t work his way up. He doesnā€™t have a network. Thatā€™s why he canā€™t acquire and keep qualified coaches - heā€™s not qualified himself. He missed out on a lot of the valuable developmental aspects of the coaching trade.

When Saban finally took the job in Miami, the first thing he did was hire Dom Capers to be his DC and run his defense. Capers had already been a head coach in the NFL for 3 different organizations. More importantly, Saban had a network because he came up the right way. He had known Capers since they were GAā€™s together at Kent St. in 1973.

Saban was coordinating Belichickā€™s defense for him in the NFL 30 years ago while Flores was playing with his happy meal toys.

Saban can make a phone call to any team in the NFL and get one of his assistant coaches at Alabama a job in the NFL if he feels heā€™s not working out. Heā€™s done it many times. Including one of Miamiā€™s current special teams coaches.

Yeah looks like the Browns are dysfunctional again. All they did was improve to where they weren't complete jokes and can actually beat teams just by being more talented than them. But they are definitely not real contenders. Miami should try to model a rebuild after Buffalo/Baltimore, not Cleveland lol

Yeah looks like the Browns are dysfunctional again. All they did was improve to where they weren't complete jokes and can actually beat teams just by being more talented than them. But they are definitely not real contenders. Miami should try to model a rebuild after Buffalo/Baltimore, not Cleveland lol

Well, look at their WR corp and tell me why? Plus, the Progressive pitch man is not 100%

When Benny R has retired and Cincy is back to being Cincy then the AFCN s/b an annual tussle between the Browns & BMore

Well, look at their WR corp and tell me why? Plus, the Progressive pitch man is not 100%

When Benny R has retired and Cincy is back to being Cincy then the AFCN s/b an annual tussle between the Browns & BMore
AFC north has never been an ā€œannualā€ tussle between Baltimore and Cleveland

Back
Top Bottom