Hue Jackson at the top of Dolphins coaching list | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hue Jackson at the top of Dolphins coaching list

not quite, it gives us time to evaluate our current head coach and see what the team does for him. then at the end of the season we're at a point to decide on keeping what we have or moving on with a complete rebuild.

You can still evaluate our coach and still evaluate other people for the job during this time. Its not like we all of a sudden woke up and said Dan Campbell should be coach. The odds are long that any team keeps an intrim coach, its a low percentage that any intrim gets retained.
Not sure how doing our due diligence keeps us from evaluating our current intrim coach. Gettin a head start on doing our evaluation of possible coaches is much more valuable than just evaluating the intrim coach and waiting until we are the same exact position as every other team.
I personally dont get that logic that wastes alot of time we could use to get as much info and evaluate who should be the best choice for the Miami Dolphins best coach. Instead some people on this board want us to sit on our hands and see what Campebell does before we make a decsion on who is coach. You just cant do that in this situation.

i dont comprehend how there actually is a list, in order, of what coaches Miami wants.

there should just be a list... there are many possibilities out there,and many still unsure if they will be available or not... so much research, studying and in depth interviews to be done on many many people.

how is Hugh Jackson like on top of the list already, right after we even just fired Philbin and got our interm coach going... not even a week yet.

Im sure we are compiling a list of possible coaching candiates. Real jobs do this all the time at a certain level. If a supervisor is fired many times someone will have to step in but there still will be a hiring process they wont wait to see how that person performs before they start compiling candidates.

You can still evaluate our coach and still evaluate other people for the job during this time. Its not like we all of a sudden woke up and said Dan Campbell should be coach. The odds are long that any team keeps an intrim coach, its a low percentage that any intrim gets retained.
Not sure how doing our due diligence keeps us from evaluating our current intrim coach. Gettin a head start on doing our evaluation of possible coaches is much more valuable than just evaluating the intrim coach and waiting until we are the same exact position as every other team.
I personally dont get that logic that wastes alot of time we could use to get as much info and evaluate who should be the best choice for the Miami Dolphins best coach. Instead some people on this board want us to sit on our hands and see what Campebell does before we make a decsion on who is coach. You just cant do that in this situation.

i agree here, definitely start your research process, and evaluations now.... but sooo many people to look into, so many possibilties. i just confused how one has, or could report or say that Hue Jackson is #1 on our list already. is that just creating a story????

i agree here, definitely start your research process, and evaluations now.... but sooo many people to look into, so many possibilties. i just confused how one has, or could report or say that Hue Jackson is #1 on our list already. is that just creating a story????

Probably just creating a story with some intelligent guessing.

Back
Top Bottom