HUGE DAY !!!! for college football recruting.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

HUGE DAY !!!! for college football recruting....

Damn, I'm at work all day.

Someone keep us updated please!

as I said in the recruiting thread, today will either be huge for Notre Dame, or suck. Same with O$U.

There are a couple players Michigan has a legit shot at, but our recruiting class is pretty good (including Ryan Mallett, who is a top 3 QB in the country), but there's only one guy I really want us to get; Ronald Johnson Rivals #1 WR, Scout's #2 CB. Guys like Romine,Edwrds,Hughes,Williams,and Warren (all guys Michigan has a shot at, some better than others) would all be great, but I WANT ROJO on Michigan.

There could also be a lot of surprises in this game; Emmanuel Moody was not even considering USC all year, and committed to them, Jai Eugene committed to Michigan (though he ended up going to LSU for family reasons), ect.

11 minute mark in the 3rd, East makes its first 1st down.
I want to see more of Rainey and Devine, but the East offense looks like crap. Nothing but dump passes, and throws into the flat. It's an ugly spread offense.

On a negative note, top TE prospect Aaron Hernandez (UF commit) is having a horrible day. Drop, drop, drop...

I heard a guy committed to the "University of LSU" :lol:

Sweet!
Lorenzo Edwards commits to UF!
Probably an OLB, has been playing SS this year, but he'll be too big for that.
Reminds me of Jevon Kearse, he came to UF as a FS.

Back
Top Bottom