HUGE DAY !!!! for college football recruting.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

HUGE DAY !!!! for college football recruting....

Whoever is coaching the East is awful. Matt Simms shouldn't even be here, let alone playing 3 quarters. Rainey is good but Devine is better. Deonte didn't touch the ball.

One thing to take note of, Galippo will be great. I was thinking this before today, but wow, he is amazing. 3 and done, top 5 pick.

By the way, this wasn't East vs West, this was the Notre Dame highlight show. God is Lemming ridiculous. He should just go get cancer or something, can't stand that man.

Tennessee is stacked on D adding Donald also. They've pretty quietly put a sick class together.

:shakeno:

fsu's recruiting class is bad right now....we better come up with some big prospects...thought we would get donald...

Anyone from the game going to Penn State? :confused:

Please, tell me yes. :(

Claussen looks a guy you just want to punch in the face:lol:

Same with Willy Korn trying to get on TV:lol:

Hughes didn't announce (was suppose to).

Liked what I saw from Mallett and Williams, Liked Warren too, hopefully we can get him.

Claussen looks a guy you just want to punch in the face:lol:

Same with Willy Korn trying to get on TV:lol:

Hughes didn't announce (was suppose to).

Liked what I saw from Mallett and Williams, Liked Warren too, hopefully we can get him.

I think Hughes said the other day he was holding off announcing to visit Michigan and OSU. I believe those were the teams he wants to look at atleast.

Anyone from the game going to Penn State? :confused:

Please, tell me yes. :(

they had Wisinsky playing, and they have a really good LB from Michigan, but because he plays two sports, he was not allowed to attend the game (in Michigan if you attend a national all-star game you forfeit your eligibility for other sports. Which is why RoJo wasn't there)

Not a very good day for ND. Glad we got Romine but was hoping to land atleast one of the d players (Donald/Martin/Edwards). Will still be a good class for ND but not great like it could have been. Will Blackwell and Malcolm Smith are still outside possibilities and either would help a lot but I'm not holding my breath.

Not a very good day for ND. Glad we got Romine but was hoping to land atleast one of the d players (Donald/Martin/Edwards). Will still be a good class for ND but not great like it could have been. Will Blackwell and Malcolm Smith are still outside possibilities and either would help a lot but I'm not holding my breath.

And most of the players you got did not play well (in particular Claussen).

And the reason I say this is because of Tom Lemming's constant hyping of yor recruits. Because of him, Claussen has to win a heisman, and a national championship or else he'll be considered a failure

Back
Top Bottom