Huge Rumor Jets trading up for Bush done deal... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Huge Rumor Jets trading up for Bush done deal...

CpuFan

Active Roster
Reaction score
I got this from this Jets site and they are freaking out. LOL

The rumor is they will be giving up way to much... I hope so this could set them back for years!

http://www.nflfans.com/jetstalk/forum.php?az=show_threads&forum=100

'Some guy at the Jetsconfidential site says it's a done deal..."

'He heard it on Sporting News radio, Bush says he won't play at N.O and is forcing a trade. The package is for the #4, #29, a 4th rounder and next year's #2. '

yea all my jet buddies are acting like reggies theirs and are really getting annoying when meanwhile the saints have already indicated to bushs agent that they are going to select him if they dont make a trade and drew brees called reggie last night telling him that he is looking foward to being teammates with him...its not like the jets are the only team interested also the titans have said that they would pick reggie bush and the 49ers and greenbay also have interest in trading up....its far from a lock...but i still cant believe how dumb the texans are for not picking reggie

miaD5499 said:
yea all my jet buddies are acting like reggies theirs and are really getting annoying when meanwhile the saints have already indicated to bushs agent that they are going to select him if they dont make a trade and drew brees called reggie last night telling him that he is looking foward to being teammates with him...its not like the jets are the only team interested also the titans have said that they would pick reggie bush and the 49ers and greenbay also have interest in trading up....its far from a lock...but i still cant believe how dumb the texans are for not picking reggie

Investing too much is a running back is a poor long term move. The Jets have too many holes to fill. They will be like the Detroit Lions, but worse, because I don't feel Reggie Bush is as good as Barry Sanders or as strong in the lower body.
I hope the Jets make the trade. I don't think guys like Saban or Bellichick are losing sleep over this because great defensive minds can take a good player out of a game.

LtDan said:
Reggie is overrated IMO. I think he will battle injury in the NFL. I think it will come about that the Texans made a wise move.
I agree that I wouldn't have picked Bush, but where the idiocy of the Texans comes in is not taking advantage of other teams wanting him and trading down.

jlfin said:
Investing too much is a running back is a poor long term move.

Devil's advocate here...what about Ronnie Brown???? Bush will be an excellent pro, for a team other than the Texans.

If they're throwing in next year's second and aren't getting a starter or a first-day pick back with #2, they're grossly overpaying. Good for them!

LtDan said:
Reggie is overrated IMO. I think he will battle injury in the NFL. I think it will come about that the Texans made a wise move.
what about the Texans offensive line? I think they moved WAY to early

LtDan said:

Come on very foolish to say he's overrated..I know the hated JETS might wind up with him now and we all wanna downplay his skills/talent, but he is going to be a great one, bottom line.... I for one hope the SAINTS take him and the JETS don't get him

Forget about the jets trading to No. 1, Texans just signed Mario Williams for the first pick on the draft. Maybe the jets will be able to get Reggie after all.

**My bad forget I said anything, is still to early.

Sal Palantonio just said that the Jets haven't even called the Saints today.

CpuFan said:
I got this from this Jets site and they are freaking out. LOL

The rumor is they will be giving up way to much... I hope so this could set them back for years!

http://www.nflfans.com/jetstalk/forum.php?az=show_threads&forum=100

'Some guy at the Jetsconfidential site says it's a done deal..."

'He heard it on Sporting News radio, Bush says he won't play at N.O and is forcing a trade. The package is for the #4, #29, a 4th rounder and next year's #2. '

how is the 4, 29 a 4th and next year's 2 too much? As long as we don't give up the 19 and our 1st 2nd rd pick this year(and don't give up another 1st next year) it's a great move and a no brainer for the Jets.

Like always the jets will not dissapoint come selection time... And with the 4th overall pick in the 2006 NFL draft the New York Jets select QB

Marcus Vick... LMFAO

Back
Top Bottom