Huge Rumor Jets trading up for Bush done deal... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Huge Rumor Jets trading up for Bush done deal...

nyjunc said:
how is the 4, 29 a 4th and next year's 2 too much? As long as we don't give up the 19 and our 1st 2nd rd pick this year(and don't give up another 1st next year) it's a great move and a no brainer for the Jets.

As much as I hate you guys, I must admit that you're probably going to have one hell of a draft this year. :shakeno: :(

IronChef said:
Like always the jets will not dissapoint come selection time... And with the 4th overall pick in the 2006 NFL draft the New York Jets select QB

Marcus Vick... LMFAO

it's been a LONG time since we made hug goofs in the draft- look at your team's 1st rd picks in the last decade then get back to me.

As much as I hate you guys, I must admit that you're probably going to have one hell of a draft this year.

it will be hard to screw it up in a good draft w/ so many picks.

What do you mean it will be hard to screw up this years draft...........We are talking about the freaking Jets!

stickman said:
What do you mean it will be hard to screw up this years draft...........We are talking about the freaking Jets!

Have you been asleep the past decade or so?

nyjunc said:
HA. They just showed all the bonehead picks the jets made over the years and the fans dread reactions. The funniest part was when Rozelle announced the jets selected Jeff Lageman, he actually chucked at the Jets reaction.:lol:

nyjunc said:

"we want Sapp, we want Sapp" and the New York Jets select Tight End Kyle Brady :sidelol:

nyjunc said:

Trading 2 1st round picks to move up to the #4 overall spotfor Dewayne "Bust" Robertson was a typical jets draft blunder! The guy sucks.

Phins28 said:
"we want Sapp, we want Sapp" and the New York Jets select Tight End Kyle Brady :sidelol:
That was funny too. I also loved when the Eagles picked Don mcnabb vs. Ricky and they zeroed in on some guy who lloke like he was going to cry being that he had spent money on a 34 Eagles ricky jersey thinking they would draft him. :lol:

nyjunc said:
how is the 4, 29 a 4th and next year's 2 too much? As long as we don't give up the 19 and our 1st 2nd rd pick this year(and don't give up another 1st next year) it's a great move and a no brainer for the Jets.

That's too much for Bush IMO. I wouldn't give up more than the 4th and 29th if I were you guys. You'll probably have a fairly high pick in the draft next year, so you're basically giving up 3 good-great starters and a good depth/starting player for 1. Not a move I would make, but to each his own.

gottabebrees said:
HA. They just showed all the bonehead picks the jets made over the years and the fans dread reactions. The funniest part was when Rozelle announced the jets selected Jeff Lageman, he actually chucked at the Jets reaction.:lol:
The Jets organization is the gold standard when it comes to draft day blunders. I have a few good friends who are Jets fans (hard to believe, but these guys are actually good people), and they fully expect for the Jets to somehow mess it up again this year.

No, The Jets won't trade up.

If anyone does, it will be Green Bay, from what I've heard. And you may see a WR or two involved in the deal.

Dolfan4life! said:
The Jets organization is the gold standard when it comes to draft day blunders. I have a few good friends who are Jets fans (hard to believe, but these guys are actually good people), and they fully expect for the Jets to somehow mess it up again this year.
Yeah its really a forgone conclussion every year. One sidenote-my uncle who is a really annoying Jet fan, just gave up his season tickets when they are about to possibly get bush:shakeno:

Gardenhead said:
Trading 2 1st round picks to move up to the #4 overall spotfor Dewayne "Bust" Robertson was a typical jets draft blunder! The guy sucks.

not the way dewayne played in '04 and the 2 guys picked in the slots we gave up haven't exactly blossomed(Warren, Grossman).

Is that worse than giving up 2 1st rounders for Ricky? giving up a 2 for feeley? giving up a 3 for Gordon? Drafting JJ Johnson, jamar Fletcher, John Avery, yatil Green, etc...

The Jets organization is the gold standard when it comes to draft day blunders.

you guys have been alot wose than we have the best 10-12 years or so, so look in the mirror first before you criticize.

Yeah its really a forgone conclussion every year. One sidenote-my uncle who is a really annoying Jet fan, just gave up his season tickets when they are about to possibly get bush

stuck in a time warp? Is Marino still playing? those days are LONG gone. You guys are comical.

you guys have been alot wose than we have the best 10-12 years or so, so look in the mirror first before you criticize.

It's draft day and you (a Jets fan) are over on a Dolphins message board calling us comical. I like you, you're funny.

We will see if the Jets make the move. The word this morning is that the Saints want a lot of picks to get the deal done. If the Saints trade the pick they want to get the done right away they were saying. It will be interesting. My cousin in New York who is a die hard Jet fan is probably going nuts right now.

Back
Top Bottom