Hyde: Fun, easy win for Dolphins — but where's this game been all season? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hyde: Fun, easy win for Dolphins — but where's this game been all season?

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
400x225

And did it feel like a party?
He laughed. “Oh, yes, man. You see the hats?”
This was the day that made them feel better. The defense didn’t give up a touchdown for the first time this season. They blocked a punt. They recovered an onside kick. They had two safeties — two! — for the first time in team history. They scored two touchdowns in seven seconds — the quickest in team history.
“We should do that every week,” tackle Laremy Tunsil said.
So why don’t they? Seriously, why don’t they play closer to this every week? That’s the real issue with Sunday — not this easy win. There’s why they should be angry at themselves — not just wearing party hats.
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-dolphins/fl-sp-hyde-dolphins-column-20171203-story.html

Never understood what the Broncos saw in Joseph last year that said he was ready to be a coach. Looking like he’ll be a one and done at this rate.
Don't think it was last year's performance that got him that job. He was projected to be the next young prospective HC for a few years. Elway jumped on him a few years too early.

Don't think it was last year's performance that got him that job. He was projected to be the next young prospective HC for a few years. Elway jumped on him a few years too early.

For whatever reason, some HC candidates have (unwarranted) buzz

People act like Denver is a first place team. The Broncos blow. Their offense is completely putrid and their defense had injuries to key players. Pretty easy figuring out why we won.

Yeah I understand that with the problems at QB and other injuries the Dolphins certainly wouldn't be blowing many teams out and would struggle to win many games. However in 5 out of their 7 loses they were completely dominated and absolutely embarassed. Those 5 loses weren't even close. The other two loses came against bad teams. The one against the Raiders where the Dolphins were dominated for most of the game. The loss against a dreadful Bucs team was downright pathetic.

So I would also like to know. Where was this play and effort during those games?

People act like Denver is a first place team. The Broncos blow. Their offense is completely putrid and their defense had injuries to key players. Pretty easy figuring out why we won.

Miami's defense just happened to go up against the one QB that's worse than Cutler and Moore! What are the odds? :D

Other than a few plays I thought we played like crap on offense to be honest. We had like 9 punts, and 2 turnovers. We got the ball to start drives near midfield so many times it was almost like we played that game with a 50 yard field instead of 100, and yet it was punt after punt after punt.

Yeah I understand that with the problems at QB and other injuries the Dolphins certainly wouldn't be blowing many teams out and would struggle to win many games. However in 5 out of their 7 loses they were completely dominated and absolutely embarassed. Those 5 loses weren't even close. The other two loses came against bad teams. The one against the Raiders where the Dolphins were dominated for most of the game. The loss against a dreadful Bucs team was downright pathetic.

So I would also like to know. Where was this play and effort during those games?

And Denver played Cincy and Oakland close. No, Denver isn't a world-beater, but this win wasn't the cake-walk some portray it.

Lol figures the team the Dolphins blow out this year is coached by the guy who was the defensive coordinator here last year. So poetic, and so Dolphins.

A number of AWFUL plays were when the OL blew an assignment. For example, one sack on Cutler. That's not the same as 'being beaten'

Who is acting like Denver is a first place team?

Back
Top Bottom