Hyde: Fun, easy win for Dolphins — but where's this game been all season? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hyde: Fun, easy win for Dolphins — but where's this game been all season?

Other than a few plays I thought we played like crap on offense to be honest. We had like 9 punts, and 2 turnovers. We got the ball to start drives near midfield so many times it was almost like we played that game with a 50 yard field instead of 100, and yet it was punt after punt after punt.
Right on bro...........I enjoyed the win and am happy for the team and fans but let's realize that is was a sloppy game.

We played a horrible team. Their QB and offense sucks. They have now lost 8 games in a row and the defense was missing 3 starters and Miller got hurt too and still, we had to punt 9 TIMES..........lets not pretend like our team all of a sudden is fixed. We just played a worse team than hours that was short handed.

Beat NE next Monday night and I'll come around.

Ozzy rules!!

Where's this game been?
This is one of the only teams we've played without a decent TE.
Denver is just as bad as Miami, same issues. They looked like Miami when we lose.

Where's this game been?
This is one of the only teams we've played without a decent TE.
Denver is just as bad as Miami, same issues. They looked like Miami when we lose.
If they are as bad as the fins shouldn't we have tied with them?

Yeah the Broncos are beyond terrible but Cutler looked really good yesterday, got to give him props

If Miami plays the same way against New England, the Patriots probably win by at least 10 points.

Not putting down the win. I've been waiting for that complete game where you feel pretty good about all phases. This is the closest the team has been to that this year. Some good things to build on, but a long way to go to be a competitive team.

Back
Top Bottom