"I almost feel like we kind of became a team out there today." | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"I almost feel like we kind of became a team out there today."

adamprez2003

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
adamprez2003 said:
Here's the Hallmark greeting Nick Saban offered Sunday after changing quarterbacks and watching the Dolphins resemble a real NFL offense at times:

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/football/pro/dolphins/sfl-sphyde09oct09,0,5169721.column?track=rss

Sounds good for Joey

That about sums it up. I agree that the Dolphins looked like a team. I finally had something to cheer about today. :D I actually did a drumroll, banged my table, high fived my fellow fin fans, yelled woooooo hooooooooooo, and generally had a lot of fun watching the game. Haven't done that since the Steelers game. It felt good.

GO PHINS~!

Phanatical said:
That about sums it up. I agree that the Dolphins looked like a team. I finally had something to cheer about today. :D I actually did a drumroll, banged my table, high fived my fellow fin fans, yelled woooooo hooooooooooo, and generally had a lot of fun watching the game. Haven't done that since the Steelers game. It felt good.

GO PHINS~!

Me too. The Steelers and the Patriots games are the only ones I felt good after.

Cool. A 10 pt lost that could have been larger if not for Bill calling off the dogs makes you team then great. When do the dolphins become an nfl team?

Thought it seemed like Culpepper held onto the ball too long on occasion, and was indecisive on some others. Then with JH out there today, couldnt believe the difference between the two. Even saw a few shots downfield. Werent completed, but at least it gives the opposing D's something to think about.

McMike even made an appearance today!

Either Harrington was a big upgrade on our offense or it was a case of PFM (Pure F'ing Magic) that our OL got better and our WRs and TE got into the game. Seems like a replay of what happened to the Vikings last year when Brad Johnson got in to play...hmmm...wonder what the common variable is?

RenoFinFan said:
Either Harrington was a big upgrade on our offense or it was a case of PFM (Pure F'ing Magic) that our OL got better and our WRs and TE got into the game. Seems like a replay of what happened to the Vikings last year when Brad Johnson got in to play...hmmm...wonder what the common variable is?

Nicely stated, I agree 100%.

Wow, that is the most definitive remarks I have ever heard from the tight lipped Saban.

I guess it is Harringtons job to lose. But like the article said, too bad we lost a season in finding our QB.

RenoFinFan said:

Kudos to HArrington. He played decent, but to say that he was a big upgrade is a stretch.
It wasn't PFM that was the difference either. It was better o-line play; marginally spoeaking. It's true that Joey didn't get sacked, but he also threw two picks, and our offense only put up 10 points.
The bottom line is that the Defense played much better. If they continue to play like that the fins will be competitive.
If Daunte's shoulder is healed, then I think he should get the start against the Jets.

ralexand said:
Cool. A 10 pt lost that could have been larger if not for Bill calling off the dogs makes you team then great. When do the dolphins become an nfl team?

Yeah b/c it's not like the score wasn't 13-10 going into the 4th. B/C yeah, Brady was just moving up and down the field at will and Maroney was shredding our front four. :shakeno:

Despacio said:
Yeah b/c it's not like the score wasn't 13-10 going into the 4th. B/C yeah, Brady was just moving up and down the field at will and Maroney was shredding our front four. :shakeno:
Who cares when you get blown out in the end. I'm sorry does the nfl give out moral victory rings?

RenoFinFan said:

Yet the team still only scored 10 points and lost
by 10.I don't get it where's the huge upgrade?

if anything it should make people realize its not the quarterback position that is our biggest issue...

ralexand said:
Who cares when you get blown out in the end. I'm sorry does the nfl give out moral victory rings?

I'm not understanding this either.Yeah the team played the
Patriots tough like they usually do,but still lost by double
digits.It's sad that some people are satisfied with this.

I'm disappointed whenever the team loses,whether it
be by 1 point or 100.

adamprez2003 said:
Here's the Hallmark greeting Nick Saban offered Sunday after changing quarterbacks and watching the Dolphins resemble a real NFL offense at times:

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/football/pro/dolphins/sfl-sphyde09oct09,0,5169721.column?track=rss

Sounds good for Joey

Culpepper doesn't like this change. He refused to talk after the game, saying, "I didn't play so I'm not talking."

That's the team spirit Daunte

What do you expect Daunte to say? Not talking is what he should do, anything he says would just fuel controversy and be a distraction.

Back
Top Bottom