I am a Fiedler supporter.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I am a Fiedler supporter....

iceblizzard69

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
but he has sucked 3 weeks in a row now. Today he threw two good passes, the one to McMichael in the beginning to get a first down (placed it in between defenders) and the TD pass to Chambers. Besides that, the guy sucked. There were lots of overthrows and poorly placed passes. Chambers should have had 2 touchdowns today, not one.

Fiedler is going to have to play a really good game next week if we want to make the playoffs (contigent on how the Broncos play) and to possibly to save his job. If he had 4 bad games in a row, I doubt he would be our starter next year.

There should be NO CHANCE he saves his job. He was terrible again and only was saved b/c the Jills are worse (hard to believe). I just posted a respose on "jay ownes the bills":roflmao:
If you have any interest in why I thought he was soo horrible today. I am too pissed to post the same thing again. GO INDY.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
but he has sucked 3 weeks in a row now. Today he threw two good passes, the one to McMichael in the beginning to get a first down (placed it in between defenders) and the TD pass to Chambers. Besides that, the guy sucked. There were lots of overthrows and poorly placed passes. Chambers should have had 2 touchdowns today, not one.

Fiedler is going to have to play a really good game next week if we want to make the playoffs (contigent on how the Broncos play) and to possibly to save his job. If he had 4 bad games in a row, I doubt he would be our starter next year.

At this point who cares about next year....

Just win..heck I win 4 times in a row 2-0 (safety) and I be happy going to Houston...
:lol:

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

Hang in there, Ice. There might be a prize for the last unreserved Fiedler supporter. I think there are nine left, counting his mom and agent, so don't quit now.

I think so too. He is very inconsistent. He plays with heart, but that's it. At least he made plays unlike Griese. :cry:

I saw three, the third was in between the number to OG. It bounce off his chest and was intercepted, stopping a nice drive.

But I am with most of you on this, JF needs to be a back up with this team next year, that is if he takes a paycut.

For now we live or d** with him. I can't bear do say the d** word till the season is over.

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

This is how bad Fiedler sucks. Here are his stats for the last three games:

Buffalo 8 of 17 for 46 yds. 1 int QB Rating: 48.9
Philly: 21 of 40 for 240 yds. 2 ints. QB Rating: 50.0
Patriots 13 of 31 for 111 yds. 2 ints. QB Rating: 25.1

I have always said he would make a solid backup but that is all he should be. Upon further review, he is a 3rd stringer at best!

Fiedler sucks!

Originally posted by A.J. Fin
This is how bad Fiedler sucks. Here are his stats for the last three games:

Buffalo 8 of 17 for 46 yds. 1 int QB Rating: 48.9
Philly: 21 of 40 for 240 yds. 2 ints. QB Rating: 50.0
Patriots 13 of 31 for 111 yds. 2 ints. QB Rating: 25.1

I have always said he would make a solid backup but that is all he should be. Upon further review, he is a 3rd stringer at best!

Fiedler sucks!

I have to agree that Fiedler can't come through in the clutch games. If it wasn't for the defense today, we might have lost.

AJ,

You're overstating your case. Jay Fiedler is exactly the sort of guy I'd want as a backup. If your QB has NFL-level talent, there won't be a QB controversy. The best sort of backup is one who is no threat to your starter but who can heart out a couple of wins if you need them. We're talking the anti-Lucas. If that's not Fiedler, I don't know who it is...

Originally posted by SDFinFan

I have to agree that Fiedler can't come through in the clutch games. If it wasn't for the defense today, we might have lost.
no we WOULD have lost

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP
he'll make a great backup next season after he restructures ;)
i dont think he will accept the back up role therfor making us release him.

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP
he'll make a great backup next season after he restructures ;)

He's gonna have to restructure the hell out of that contract to be retained as a backup. Bye-Bye Fee Fee! :tongue:

Originally posted by tenndolfan4ever
i dont think he will accept the back up role therfor making us release him.

maybe he will, maybe he wont...i just dont see him getting a starting spot elsewhere, and he's gotta know that. outside of dallas and washington, he flat out has played poorly this season

Back
Top Bottom