I am a Fiedler supporter.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I am a Fiedler supporter....

Jay doesn't necessarily have to restructure to end up being the backup here. He might opt to try the market and then end up back with the team once he sees how the market looks.

Fiedler knows the players. I don't know where he lives, but I'm sure he probably at least has accomodations in the area. If I were him, I'd choose backup for the Dolphins at say $900,000 a year over backup for the Bears at the same money...

I think he sucks now I think he sucked last year and I think he sucked the year before you know I can't remember a time when I was happy with Fiedler except when he got hurt last year because I thought at the time Lucas was better but turns he sucks worse than Fiedler.

FiedlerForMVP, ONE good game. He "sparked" the offense against Washington, but 5/10 ain't all that good.

OK people, lets take a small dose of reality again. Jay is right now our starter, like it or not. Now hopefully next year we will get someone else here who is better, but we can not get rid of him and THEN look around for a replacment. We FIRST have to get a better replacement. Now what is so funny is no two people on this site can agree on who would be better.
Now if you guys would be intested in getting guys out of the stands every week before the game and starting him then thats fine but until then we either need to talk who the replacement is going to be, or how we can get him enough help to have time to do his job.
I can tell anyone at least 8 offensive guys who have been a bigger problem, and cost this team more games than Jay. Thats just on offense. There are at least 4 on defense that the same thing could be said about. Jay is not a probowl QB but he is only a small part of the problem this offense has this year. Everyone thought Lucas was the answer last year, this year Griese was the answer. Neither has been able to win half as many games as Jay, yet some of you can't seem to understand there are 10 other guys on the offense that can singlehandly doom a play.
Jay is our QB until we get someone better, so get used to it. We are not going to the playoffs this year so get used to it. The reason we are not going to the playoffs is not JUST Jays fault so get used to it. AND last of all NO MATTER WHO THE QB IS NEXT YEAR MOST OF YOU WILL HATE HIM JUST AS MUCH IF NOT MORE ......so I hope he comes in used to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom