I am laying down the gauntlet....Saban is a moron if: | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I am laying down the gauntlet....Saban is a moron if:

FiN.in.RI said:
Trade down!!!!
Traaaaaaaaadddde ddooooowwwwnnn!

But I could live with Smith or Brown if it's not a possibility. By the way, sf is taking Rogers. The Smith thing is a bluff. They pretty much are saying that they nee to show interest in other players to keep their competitors at a disadvantage. DDUUUHHHH! Very shifty guys!:roflmao:

what an utterly lame post/thread . . .whats hapening to this board?

DreamWeaver said:
Dude, drafting Edge or Alexander is a great idea......if it was the year 2000!:shakeno:

Wow, unreal. Agree or not with Section, how many of you honestly believe that when he states "draft Edge or Alexander" he means it literally? Do all of you think that he's that dumb? Unreal, how many of you missed the fact that he meant to use that pick on Edge or Alexander??? Wow... it is amazing how so many people have replied something to this effect and clearly feel very smart for doing so...
:confused:

Pericles349 said:
Wow, unreal. Agree or not with Section, how many of you honestly believe that when he states "draft Edge or Alexander" he means it literally? Do all of you think that he's that dumb? Unreal, how many of you missed the fact that he meant to use that pick on Edge or Alexander??? Wow... it is amazing how so many people have replied something to this effect and clearly feel very smart for doing so...
:confused:

THANK YOU.

I used that term to prove a point.......

I don't know if these people where just being sarcastic or stupid.

Back
Top Bottom