I am laying down the gauntlet....Saban is a moron if: | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I am laying down the gauntlet....Saban is a moron if:

trading, if we can, in the first round is still the best opition. I think it will be with Washington or Minnesota if anyone.

7-Cadillac Williams (RB)
18-Thomas Davis (S)
46-David Baas (G)
or with Washington...

9-Derrick Johnson (LB)
25-Shaun Cody (DT)
46-Ciatick Fason (RB)

we have to take a RB in the first 2 rounds!!!

arsenal said:
for how many more years? how bout we also trade for brett favre with a first rounder... this would all be great for our teams future!!

nonsense.

Trade down with the Vikings...we get #7 and #18 (and maybe an '06 pick) they get #2:

#7 - Ronnie Brown, Caddy, Cedric Benson...whichever one is left.
#18 - Thomas Davis, Shawn Merriman, Marcus Spears...whichever one is left.

Trade down with the Redskins:

NO! Dropping to #9 would be a disaster.

126, you must really hate Saban now that he douched your "source"...and everybody else's sources too

however, you are advocating a classic Wannstedt/Spielman style move-dare I say it?you appear to amongst us mere mortals again-and who is a worthwhile poster now? I guess InFINSible is still entertaining, but I'm no longer convinced anyone knows a damn thing about this team til at least July-so let's at least wait to declare Nick a moron 'til we see what he does tomorrow and with the $6 million in cap money we saved on Patrick....

and IMHO, we will get more value out of number 2 come 12:30 PM or so tomorrow

Spinelord said:
126, you must really hate Saban now that he douched your "source"...and everybody else's sources too

however, you are advocating a classic Wannstedt/Spielman style move-dare I say it?you appear to amongst us mere mortals again-and who is a worthwhile poster now? I guess InFINSible is still entertaining, but I'm no longer convinced anyone knows a damn thing about this team til at least July-so let's at least wait to declare Nick a moron 'til we see what he does tomorrow and with the $6 million in cap money we saved on Patrick....

and IMHO, we will get more value out of number 2 come 12:30 PM or so tomorrow

That is definately one way to look at it.......and my source hasn't been canned.......YET.

any second now though.......

Back
Top Bottom