I am laying down the gauntlet....Saban is a moron if: | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I am laying down the gauntlet....Saban is a moron if:

Section126 said:
We draft Braylon Edwards at #2 or trade down....and Draft Edge or Alexander with the #46 pick.....

How do you like them apples?

Dude, drafting Edge or Alexander is a great idea......if it was the year 2000!:shakeno:

Section, I am inclined to agree with you on the "drafting a CB with pick #46" point, but your opposition to drafting a RB at #46 is ... welll ... nonsense.

In fact, if we stay at #2 and don't draft a RB, I would wholly expect Saban to draft a RB at #46 -- a quality RB in a deep RB draft who stands to provide twice the longevity at half the cost as and with respectably comparable prduction to Edge or Alexander.

Dear God, I would hate to diagram that sentence.

DrAstroZoom said:
Section, I am inclined to agree with you on the "drafting a CB with pick #46" point, but your opposition to drafting a RB at #46 is ... welll ... nonsense.

In fact, if we stay at #2 and don't draft a RB, I would wholly expect Saban to draft a RB at #46 -- a quality RB in a deep RB draft who stands to provide twice the longevity at half the cost as and with respectably comparable prduction to Edge or Alexander.

Dear God, I would hate to diagram that sentence.

I am just saying that a GREAT RB could be had for our #46.....that's all. AN ACTUAL SURE THING.

Section126 said:
We draft Braylon Edwards at #2 or trade down....and Draft Edge or Alexander with the #46 pick.....

If they could afford that, I'd be absolutely pumped! Braylon Edwards, Chris Chambers, Marty Booker, and Randy McMichael along with Alexander or James would be truly amazing. I think I'd have tears of joy...

NJ_Fin_Fan said:
If they could afford that, I'd be absolutely pumped! Braylon Edwards, Chris Chambers, Marty Booker, and Randy McMichael along with Alexander or James would be truly amazing. I think I'd have tears of joy...
i could learn to deal with that line up

Didnt read the Entire thread but i could see what you mean....

draft a QB with that pick, i say ( WHO Cares that we will spend 2 2nd rounders on one, all of you that say that...what would you say if we draft Alex Smith, ((Im not saban but he would be the pick if he is available)

macpherson or Campbell (If he is still there),

Section126 said:
I am just saying that a GREAT RB could be had for our #46.....that's all. AN ACTUAL SURE THING.

for how many more years? how bout we also trade for brett favre with a first rounder... this would all be great for our teams future!!

Section126 said:

You realize we had to trade Pat to clear salary cap space right? Getting Edge or Alexander defeats that purpuse. Drafting a RB in the 2nd would be very smart if we take Edwards with our first pick imo

Back
Top Bottom