I better not hear ONE Fiedler complaint today. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I better not hear ONE Fiedler complaint today.

DolphinDevil28

I like boobs.
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
All you Jay haters, shut up. He was NOT the reason we lost.

Our safeties gave up huge plays when we needed a stop, and Olindo missing on the damn dirt infield.

There was STUPID play calling, and laziness in some areas.

DO NOT say anything about Jay. If we had 22 people that played like Jay Fiedler did today, we would have won.

I fault the whole team. Except the D tried atleast. Fiedler made some very crappy throws though and some nice ones. The McMike ones were all McMike.

You are sick. Jay and ALL of the offense sucked against the Pats backup defensive unit.

Jay, Oline, WRs all could not be University of Miami much less winning NFL teams.

Jay is not exempt form the pathetic showing of this offense.

Please remove the blinders. Jay is thre reason our offense has come to a halt. He cannot make the throws. They did not have Ty law today and yet we could not exploit. If i see one more open reciever have the ball skipped to him, I am gonna choke Jay. He is awful. GO ahead and play his agent. God knows he has hundreds of defense attorneys on this board. Please provide your opening statement.

I NEVER SAID HE WAS EXEMPT!!!!

I was saying for all the Jay haters to not blame EVERYTHING on him like they always do.

Somehow, Olindo's missed field goals will end up being Jay's fault.

Originally posted by fin-atic
You are sick. Jay and ALL of the offense sucked against the Pats backup defensive unit.

Jay, Oline, WRs all could not be University of Miami much less winning NFL teams.

Jay is not exempt form the pathetic showing of this offense.

Well at least you spreading the blame not just on Fiedler.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
I NEVER SAID HE WAS EXEMPT!!!!

I was saying for all the Jay haters to not blame EVERYTHING on him like they always do.

Somehow, Olindo's missed field goals will end up being Jay's fault.

No, that was Wanny's fault for being a big enough idiot to go for a FG on third down off that infield AFTER Mare had already shown he can't kick off the infield.
Fiedler's faults would be the interceptions he threw, the WRs he over and underthrew and the horrible decisions he made, not seeing wide open WRs.

Jay isn't the reason we lost. There are lots of reasons we lost. Fiedler wasn't covering Troy Brown on the last play.

The entire O is very tough to watch. The D gave up 13 points in regulation and the O couldn't get a win. This one is on Olindo but Dave, Norv, Jay, Ruddy, Perry and even Nails so far this year Sucks. I guess I'm spoiled by watching great offenses through the years. This is a VERY thin playbook, very tailored to the weakness of the Quarterback. They play not to lose, scared Football and I particularly am sick of #9. I grew up with #12 and #13, those guys were real Quarterbacks. #9 is a caretaker, in there not to screw up. Yet he still managed the interception that gave New England the ball there at the end. No way on earth does this Football team go anywhere with the Coaching and Offense that's in place.

It's JF's fault that this team is relegated to driving for FG's instaed of TD's. We're just happy to score with JF out there.

Like I said before, this team has absolutely NOTHING to lose in letting either BG or Sage have a chance. JF surely isn't gonna lead us anywhere.

The defense can't give up 13 points or we tie

The defense can't let up 19 points in 5 quarters or we lose

JF is the sole reason why this offense is struggling. The OL and everything else would get well very quickly with a better QB.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Jay isn't the reason we lost.

He's one of the bigger. Coaching is the biggest...horrible, horrible decisions by Wanny, Bates and Turner. Just horrible coaching.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Jay isn't the reason we lost. There are lots of reasons we lost. Fiedler wasn't covering Troy Brown on the last play.

You're blaming our defense???

LMAO!!!!!!

Thats a joke!!!

Now that Miami's defense didnt play invincible like they did the past 3 games it was their fault Miami lost???

That's an idiotic statement..

I promise

I promise I wont say ONE bad thing our fiddle twit QB.

I'll instead say...

1. He consistantly missed open recievers

2. Almost killed our two starting receivers by leading them directly into the safety.

3. He underthrew Chambers so many times today the man must ran 3.95

4. Missed Thompson on a simple fade route

5. Has the complete disrespect of the the team's coaching staff that they play the safeties like LB's

6. Appears to be alot slower than he used to be.

Should I continue?...I can assure I can continue this list.

Sigh.....

Man, Fiedler Fiedler has been the achilles heel of this team for way too long. Somebody please give Wanny a clue and make him get Fiedler out of there before it is too late.

Back
Top Bottom