I better not hear ONE Fiedler complaint today. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I better not hear ONE Fiedler complaint today.

Fiedler is the worst starting QB I have ever seen .... seriously, he is that bad. GET HIM OUT OF THERE!!!!!!

You guys that talk **** about about Jay are the same assholes that wanted Ray
F Ucking Lucas under center when he "struggled" early last year. Your the same guys that went on and on about how the Dolphins season was over after that freak loss to Houston. What the hell does Fiedler have to do to make you happy?? WHAT? WIN? He put us in the position to do so TWICE! TWO TIMES! Brian Griese is not the answer, so stop with that bull****. Sage Rosenfenlds may have great potential, but are you gonna put the teams season on the shoulders of a 3rd year 3rd sting back-up that has never started a game?? Its last year all over again. ALL JAY DOES IS WIN. WE WIN WITH HIM, WE LOSE WITHOUT HIM, thats all I know.

And as far as I can tell, Fiedler played very well today. I dont care what you think. You can say Im just used his "bad" play, but today, October 16, 2003, Jay Fiedler played very good. But blame him. Fieder's the kicker that missed in OT. Fiedler's the tackle that let the defender block the kick in the last minutes of the 4th, Fiedler's the coach that got too conservative. GET REAL! ............Assholes.

Ok so you cussed at us. Good job.

I would be ramming my side of it down your throat by now if there was no TOS, but I will do it simply and calmly.

Do you realize why we are conservative? Because our QB is limited, the nice way of saying he has no arm or accuracy.

When he does put enough arm it is a ridiculously bad pass or it is badly packed. Meaning it has no touch or is hard to hold on to. Why was Warner succesful? He was accurate and the ball was ridicously easily to hold on to once it touched your fingers. Now you start to finally realize why it looks peculiar when a receiver catches the balls he throws. He throws them with the wrong spin and does not know how to pack a spiral if his life depended on it.

Originally posted by spazzolian
F Ucking Lucas under center when he "struggled" early last year.

No, actually you're wrong (and obnoxious).
I said the minute Fiedler went down last season that we were up the creek. I NEVER liked Lucas. I've always liked Griese. He's at least as good a QB as Fiedler, possibly better.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
All you Jay haters, shut up. He was NOT the reason we lost.

Our safeties gave up huge plays when we needed a stop, and Olindo missing on the damn dirt infield.

There was STUPID play calling, and laziness in some areas.

DO NOT say anything about Jay. If we had 22 people that played like Jay Fiedler did today, we would have won.

This is a complete joke right?

Why do you think Ricky can't run because there are 8-9 people keying on him every play.

Why do you think Defenses dare the Fins to pass on them......
and we STILL CAN'T?

Why was this game 13-13 and had to go into overtime?

Why do you think the coaches chose to run straight up the middle on 3rd down taking the conservative route and leaving the game in the hands of the kicker rather than being aggressive and trying get the first down?

Why all of the above?

Jay Fiedler.....

All of you Fiedler lovers are the ONLY ones in the NFL that have any respect for him. The coaches are CLEARLY afraid to open up the offense with him and the defenses we play are CLEARLY daring him to beat us with the pass.

Why would they do that???? :smackhead

Maybe because Jay hasn't shown any team that he has the ability to step up and beat them when challenged.

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS

You're blaming our defense???

LMAO!!!!!!

Thats a joke!!!

Now that Miami's defense didnt play invincible like they did the past 3 games it was their fault Miami lost???

That's an idiotic statement..

Cant agree more there.
The Defense couldn't singlehandedly win their 3rd straight game in a row and it's the D's fault that the other offense showed they could pull off one BIG play in 5 quarters of football yet we could'nt..... again!

Oh no, I won't blame Fiedler. He played well. He is our starting qb. The offense he was behind scored a total of 3 second half points. The defense he was going up against was starting THREE rookies and Ty Law didn't play. Oh no, I won't blame Fiedler. He played well.

Originally posted by BATMAN
Oh no, I won't blame Fiedler. He played well. He is our starting qb. The offense he was behind scored a total of 3 second half points. The defense he was going up against was starting THREE rookies and Ty Law didn't play. Oh no, I won't blame Fiedler. He played well.

:cool: Nuff said!

Miami Trooper has HIT the nail on the head. Wanny has taken a very cool Football team that he inherited from Jimmy Johnson and turned a sleek AFC team into a team that on offense is less exciting to watch than the Detroit Lions. On O we're like a tired, predictable, plodding, slow and dull beyond words NFC team. Change of Quarterback is vital. Let Griese give it a shot. But the even keel, hard headed Wannstedt won't change Q.B. unless he's hurt. Period, we're stuck with Jay and Dave and the product that the Dolfans used to love to watch and enjoy is now at least on O total crap and very hard to watch. The O felt better with Chan Gaily, Norv isn't exempt either, he is an Offensive Guru, right?

Hmmm, let's see. The game-winning TD in OT was an 82 yard pass to Brown which was the longest one in his 11 year NFL career! For the coaches to have the D play a Cover2 zone was stupid! Brady picks those apart with ease. Where was Buckley or Freeman?

Where was Sammy Knight? Getting burned, that's where. But the loss is on Mare and the anemic Offense. I've seen offenses look pathetic sort of like we look and a change in Quarterback makes everyone better. All of a sudden the O-line looks better, the recievers are into the game and there will be holes for Rickey because with a real Quarterback teams won't risk 7 or 8 in the box. My answer is try Griese. I believe he would be better.

Originally posted by M-REAL
Hmmm, let's see. The game-winning TD in OT was an 82 yard pass to Brown which was the longest one in his 11 year NFL career! For the coaches to have the D play a Cover2 zone was stupid! Brady picks those apart with ease. Where was Buckley or Freeman?

And what was Brock Marion, 400,000 years old, doing covering a WR? It's amazing..

Originally posted by spazzolian
F Ucking Lucas under center when he "struggled" early last year. Your the same guys that went on and on about how the Dolphins season was over after that freak loss to Houston. What the hell does Fiedler have to do to make you happy?? WHAT? WIN? He put us in the position to do so TWICE! TWO TIMES! Brian Griese is not the answer, so stop with that bull****. Sage Rosenfenlds may have great potential, but are you gonna put the teams season on the shoulders of a 3rd year 3rd sting back-up that has never started a game?? Its last year all over again. ALL JAY DOES IS WIN. WE WIN WITH HIM, WE LOSE WITHOUT HIM, thats all I know.

Dude....you sound like a battered wife that's afraid to leave her husband. Let it go, man.....:lol:

Everyone else on here made enough points as to why Jay isn't the answer, I don't need to add any.

Back
Top Bottom