I can just imagine if there is a situation where Ricky Williams is Injured bad..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I can just imagine if there is a situation where Ricky Williams is Injured bad.....

juniorseau55

Go Fins
Reaction score
Remember the Bo Jackson injury........ Just imagine if somethign like that happens to Ricky. As a Miami Fan, how will you react and feel?

not as bad as when David Overstreet was killed in a car crash :cry:

I'd rather not think about it, to be frank.
If Ricky goes down, our season goes with him.

GD IT!!! Don't even mention crap like that. If it enters your mind again, quickly think of something else.

I've always been concerned when Ricky touches the ball ever since last year Game 1 vs. the Lions. An injury would be devasting. But thus far, Ricky has proven to be a monster even though getting pounded 42 times a game.

Bite your tongue!!!

But to answer your question I would feel horrible for him. He is a true class act.

Let's be positive and keep praying for him and all athletes that noone gets seriously injured.;)

Originally posted by juniorseau55
Remember the Bo Jackson injury........ Just imagine if somethign like that happens to Ricky. As a Miami Fan, how will you react and feel?

Why bother? Every team has one player that's make or break for them. If we lose Ricky for a season, we lose that season. Nothing you can do about it, it's just a reality of the NFL.

Whats wrong with, you should tarred and feathered for even bringing that up! You know about bad omens dont you? Shame on you, now go throw salt over your shoulder and walk bacwards for 1 mile and say thre hail marys before you jinx us. LOL

People will disagree, but I don't think the season would be over. It would just be a big test for the team. If they ever had it in them in the first place, then people would step up their game at that time.Any team could just belly up in that instance, but a good team would overcome an individual loss. Of course the running game would lose a step or two, but other aspects of the team could take it up a notch. Question is, would they?

I ams sure Leonard Henry would start and have 2 great game and we would all be clamoring to trade "Trade Ricky" and then we would lose the last 5 games in a row....damn it I am having 1993 flashbacks again :hitself:

P.S. did a Jets fan say the same thing about Chad during the PS on their boards :rolleyes2

We did manage to have a couple of 11-5 season with Fiedler and Lamar Smith. We would have to change our offence and throw more, but the season wouldn't be over.

It's in the playoffs that would be harder to win.

Originally posted by Agua
GD IT!!! Don't even mention crap like that. If it enters your mind again, quickly think of something else.

REALLY! And take off my Van Halen t-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up! ;)

Back
Top Bottom