I can just imagine if there is a situation where Ricky Williams is Injured bad..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I can just imagine if there is a situation where Ricky Williams is Injured bad.....

Originally posted by sammyeaglesfan
bad karma talking about a injury before it happens.

It certainly is. juniorseau55, Please edit the topic of the thread and delete all the text in your post.

Laugh and poo-poo all you want, but why take chances?

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
Why even bring up something like this? DELETE! :tongue:

Why bother to post? You don't have to post do you, I am bringing a situation and you are XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX coming in here to delete the post. Children please go along, it does not concern you.

[Admin Note: post edited due to content. Please refrain from attacking poster.]

Who cares!!
I mean come on, all you can summon up in your mind is what if your star player goes down??
Damn man!

What if the team bus for the Giants crashed into a telephone pole and everyone snapped their kneecaps on impact? Would the dolphins be given a win??

You want to conjure up ridiculous scenarios, do it for the enemy!

Originally posted by juniorseau55

Why bother to post? You don't have to post do you, I am bringing a situation and you are XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX coming in here to delete the post. Children please go along, it does not concern you.

Oh settle down before you pass out.

It's my opinion, which I'm entitled to, and if you didn't catch the SMILEY at the end then you're a tard. You just don't think about those things untill they happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
You think our passing game is bad now just think how bad it would be without teams stacking the box to try to stop Ricky. And the pass rush Jay would feel, Ouch.

This thread violates the "unspoken rule" around here. Not that there's any real rule or anything. But as fans, we just don't bring up this kind of thing. It's bad karma. We all know in the back of our minds. We know the consequences. But we just don't speak of it.

If I were "evil mod", I would delete this thread. It's just uncomfortable.

Ugh!

Quick someone send Junior a virus....I don't even want to see this kind of junk...ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh

:yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

Oh my freakin God, like HIS particular post will "jinx" or "doom" us, you have any idea how many people start or discuss these types of things?? JINX'S DONT EXIST, it was a topic of conversation, so what if it was a negative based topic? its no reason to get all pissy, if you dont like it, dont reply to it, dont need to be going out on a witch hunt, take it easy here guys

heheh

I'll get the torch someone else get the stake:D

Back
Top Bottom