I can tell you guys exactly what next years schedule is | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I can tell you guys exactly what next years schedule is

Gonk

Active Roster
Reaction score
Well, since the schedule makers are cheap bastards, who love to take cheap shots at the Phins (atleast it seems), I can show you exactly what our schedule is going to be next year.

September
Week 1: Arizona @ Miami -- annual opener against an easy team at home
Week 2: New England @ Miami -- early home game against crucial division rival
Week 3: Miami @ Baltimore -- two difficult games in a row to round out first quarter of the season
Week 4: Miami @ Denver - two difficult games in a row to round out first quarter of the season

October
Week 5: Bye - of course the early bye that we always get
Week 6: Miami @ NY Jets - our only away game not in December against a division rival
Week 7: Buffalo @ Miami - relatively difficult game in the middle
Week 8: Miami @ Seattle - furthest possible game from Miami to
end the 1st half of the season

November
Week 9: St. Louis @ Miami - challenging game at home
Week 10: Miami @ San Francisco - another long flight out to West Coast from South Florida
Week 11: NY Jets @ Miami - division game before heading into end part of the season
Week 12: Pittsburgh @ Miami - relatively easy game before heading into December to get our hopes high

December
Week 13: Tennessee @ Miami - very difficult game to start December collapse
Week 14: Miami @ Buffalo - away game at Buffalo in the snow
Week 15: Miami @ Cincinatti - difficult game away in snow again
Week 16: Cleveland @ Miami - only break in December we get
Week 17: Miami @ New England - division game in snow yet again

I bet this atleast 90% accurate to what the actual schedule will be :rolleyes:

I see 3-2 in December or 4-1 according to that.

3-1 in November.

2-1 in October.

2-1 in September.

11-5, 12-4 if we get our offense together.

Home game against the Jets will be in December. Home game against Tennessee will be in November. I think the league likes the idea of a round-robin in the last month of the season...as do I.

Originally posted by Gonk
Well, since the schedule makers are cheap bastards, who love to take cheap shots at the Phins (atleast it seems), I can show you exactly what our schedule is going to be next year.

September
Week 3: Miami @ Baltimore -- two difficult games in a row to round out first quarter of the season
Week 4: Miami @ Denver - two difficult games in a row to round out first quarter of the season

October
Week 6: Miami @ NY Jets - our only away game not in December against a division rival

November
Week 10: Miami @ San Francisco - another long flight out to West Coast from South Florida
Week 11: NY Jets @ Miami - division game before heading into end part of the season
Week 12: Pittsburgh @ Miami - relatively easy game before heading into December to get our hopes high

December

So is this the way the schedule is or is, this the way you think it is going to be? :confused:

Who cares what the schedule is like. Using the schedule as an excuse for losing a game in December is ridiculous.

Miami got a gift from the schedule makers this past season, with 3 extra days off before December. We lost at NE because they were better.

Jesus, grow up people and stop looking for excuses for your team.

Originally posted by Stamos
Who cares what the schedule is like. Using the schedule as an excuse for losing a game in December is ridiculous.

Miami got a gift from the schedule makers this past season, with 3 extra days off before December. We lost at NE because they were better.

Jesus, grow up people and stop looking for excuses for your team.

I didn't say anything about losing in DEC I was wanting to know if the shedule was correct so I could go ahead and make arrangements to come to the game:eek: :eek: :eek:

Schedules won't be out til June.

So you know, I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to the thread starter.

So Playing the Redskins Nov 23 on a Monday night and then flying to Dallas to play a late afternoon game the following Thursday was a gift ?

I ll agree that with the extra time to prepare for the patsies the game plan should have been better,, but no matter how you look at it, 2 games in 4 days was complete B-S ........

:yell:

:fire:

Marino1983

Originally posted by Gonk

September

October

November

December

I bet the schedule will be really close to this. The only changes I would make would be to have Jets @ Miami week 16, Cleveland @ Miami week 13, and Tennessee @ Miami week 11. Also, swap the games in the second and third week because we won't start the season with two home games.

Schedules won't be out til June.

So you know, I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to the thread starter.

They're usually out sometime in April.

Back
Top Bottom