I can tell you guys exactly what next years schedule is | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I can tell you guys exactly what next years schedule is

Originally posted by Gonk
Well, since the schedule makers are cheap bastards, who love to take cheap shots at the Phins (atleast it seems), I can show you exactly what our schedule is going to be next year.

September
Week 1: Arizona @ Miami -- annual opener against an easy team at home
Week 2: New England @ Miami -- early home game against crucial division rival
Week 3: Miami @ Baltimore -- two difficult games in a row to round out first quarter of the season
Week 4: Miami @ Denver - two difficult games in a row to round out first quarter of the season

October
Week 5: Bye - of course the early bye that we always get
Week 6: Miami @ NY Jets - our only away game not in December against a division rival
Week 7: Buffalo @ Miami - relatively difficult game in the middle
Week 8: Miami @ Seattle - furthest possible game from Miami to
end the 1st half of the season

November
Week 9: St. Louis @ Miami - challenging game at home
Week 10: Miami @ San Francisco - another long flight out to West Coast from South Florida
Week 11: NY Jets @ Miami - division game before heading into end part of the season
Week 12: Pittsburgh @ Miami - relatively easy game before heading into December to get our hopes high

December
Week 13: Tennessee @ Miami - very difficult game to start December collapse
Week 14: Miami @ Buffalo - away game at Buffalo in the snow
Week 15: Miami @ Cincinatti - difficult game away in snow again
Week 16: Cleveland @ Miami - only break in December we get
Week 17: Miami @ New England - division game in snow yet again

I bet this atleast 90% accurate to what the actual schedule will be :rolleyes:

Well, since the schedule makers are cheap bastards, who love to take cheap shots at the Phins (atleast it seems), I can show you exactly what our schedule is going to be next year.

September
Week 1: Arizona @ Miami -- annual opener against an easy team at home
Week 2: New England @ Miami -- early home game against crucial division rival
Week 3: Miami @ Baltimore -- two difficult games in a row to round out first quarter of the season
Week 4: Miami @ Denver - two difficult games in a row to round out first quarter of the season

October
Week 5: Bye - of course the early bye that we always get
Week 6: Miami @ NY Jets - our only away game not in December against a division rival
Week 7: Buffalo @ Miami - relatively difficult game in the middle
Week 8: Miami @ Seattle - furthest possible game from Miami to
end the 1st half of the season

November
Week 9: St. Louis @ Miami - challenging game at home
Week 10: Miami @ San Francisco - another long flight out to West Coast from South Florida
Week 11: NY Jets @ Miami - division game before heading into end part of the season
Week 12: Pittsburgh @ Miami - relatively easy game before heading into December to get our hopes high

December
Week 13: Tennessee @ Miami - very difficult game to start December collapse
Week 14: Miami @ Buffalo - away game at Buffalo in the snow
Week 15: Miami @ Cincinatti - difficult game away in snow again
Week 16: Cleveland @ Miami - only break in December we get
Week 17: Miami @ New England - division game in snow yet again

I bet this atleast 90% accurate to what the actual schedule will be :rolleyes:

Yea ok, we will have two home games to start the season then three road games then a month later three home games?

I hope we get three home games in december, as 6 of our 8 road games could be cold weather depending on when we go there.

With that said I hope we open the season with 2 raod games. How about at New England in week one (Remember what we did to the Broncos in week one after they won the Super Bowl?) then at NY to get the early jump on the jets.

if it were our team right now going into the season id say we were going to have another 10-6 season. However if we can fill in the many holes in our offense then we could possibly go 11-5 oe 12-4

Week 1: Miami @ New England
Week 2: Miami @ NY Jets
Week 3: Tennessee @ Miami
Week 4: Miami @ Baltimore
Week 5: St. Louis @ Miami
Week 6: Miami @ Denver
Week 7: Pittsburgh @ Miami
Week 8: Bye -
Week 9: Miami @ Buffalo
Week 10: Cleveland @ Miami
Week 11: Miami @ Seattle
Week 12: Buffalo @ Miami
Week 13: Miami @ Cincinnati
Week 14: NY Jets @ Miami
Week 15: Miami @ San Francisco
Week 16: Arizona @ Miami
Week 17: New England @ Miami

Here is a schedule I could live with.
That and a 13-3 record IF we can get O. Pace and Bruenell

my son and i argued about this, he said the fins wouldn't play the ravens in 2004!:(

Re: Re: I can tell you guys exactly what next years schedule is

Originally posted by dolfan06
my son and i argued about this, he said the fins wouldn't play the ravens in 2004!:(

yeah we do play the ravens.. @ Baltimore. ESPN had a list of all our games for next year.. but didnt have the dates yet.

Originally posted by Jaj
I see 3-2 in December or 4-1 according to that.

3-1 in November.

2-1 in October.

2-1 in September.

11-5, 12-4 if we get our offense together.

That's exactly the same crap you predicted for this year.

Once again you will finish 1-4 in December (just like death and taxes, the Dolphins always choke in December).

With Wanny still at the helm, no bonafide QB to speak of and an over rated defense, the Phins will be lucky to finish 8-8 next year.

Back
Top Bottom