I do not trust this organization anymore | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I do not trust this organization anymore

Originally posted by Gonk
Huizinga said anything less than a AFC Championship appearance would mean his firing.

I don't think Wayne said any such thing. But I'm with you, I don't trust this org any more either. I love it, but I don't trust it.

Oliver...

Originally posted by dusty_hog

This is one pathetic organization.

That I do not agree with that at all. I'm sorry you feel that way. I know if I felt that way my Sunday's watching the Phins would be an awful experience.

Oliver...

There are sayings like "don't hate the playa, hate the game". In this case "hate the owner, not the team".

Examples of some hated owners in the NFL:

Al Davis-Oakland Raider nation enemy number 1.
Art Modell-Gotta go Cleveland, here's the finger!
Jerry (Jackson) Jones-Actually kinda resembles The Scarecrow eh...
Georgia frontiere-??? Just f'n wierd.
And now introducing [drumroll]
H. Wayne the dupester Huizenga-All for a buck! You've been X'd...

Well there are two sides to every story. Generally, my take on this one is:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Originally posted by jtown777
There are sayings like "don't hate the playa, hate the game". In this case "hate the owner, not the team".

Examples of some hated owners in the NFL:

Al Davis-Oakland Raider nation enemy number 1.
Art Modell-Gotta go Cleveland, here's the finger!
Jerry (Jackson) Jones-Actually kinda resembles The Scarecrow eh...
Georgia frontiere-??? Just f'n wierd.
And now introducing [drumroll]
H. Wayne the dupester Huizenga-All for a buck! You've been X'd...

Davis-went to SB last year.
Modell-Won SB in 2000 season.
Jones-Won 2 SBs in the past 15 years.
Frontierre-Been in 2 of the past 5 SBs, won one.
Wayne-?????????

At least the hated owners win....at least most of them.

But he still has blockbuster to fall back on! :(

Originally posted by bigmiamifan
I don't think Dan's situation is as cut and dry and you make it sound. He was hired for his input to Wayne and Eddie. Wayne said "take it easy, no need for long hours". Dan saw that it would take long hours and therefore decided he wasn't prepared for the task.

If there's any fault, I think it's that Dan didn't realize how much work he thought the job would require even though he didn't need to do it all. It's like taking a part time job and then realize it will take full time to do it right, so you quit knowing you can't do it only part time.

ever since i heard Dan joining the organization again, I always thought positive about his hiring, but now I'm not so sure. I think Dan should of stuck it out a little longer & given it some time, but quitting so soon just makes me think otherwise.

I know this might be way off but maybe Dan realized that Wanny wasn't gonna go anywhere anytime soon & realized he had no say on anything important, so he quit. just a theory.

Originally posted by dusty_hog

Davis-went to SB last year.
Modell-Won SB in 2000 season.
Jones-Won 2 SBs in the past 15 years.
Frontierre-Been in 2 of the past 5 SBs, won one.
Wayne-?????????

At least the hated owners win....at least most of them.

But he still has blockbuster to fall back on! :(

BINGO!!!
I'm glad someone caught the similarities. d_h my point has been made. Good job!!!;)

I still try to find that silver lining no matter what. Even if it has somewhat of a poop stain on it.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom