Reaction score
Fraud and fakery.

X shut down.

D line shut down.

#4 passer shut down.

Fitz shut down.

Drake AND Gore shut down.

And a 1-2 NE team can do no wrong.

Sorry boys. I don’t buy it. No way a 3-0 team with what we’ve got loses this bad. No. ****ing. Way.

I’ve been watching these guys since 1976. Not happening.

Total horseshit. The NFL simply cannot lose the Golden Child, and will take any steps required to ensure that. Starting with the officials.

No way we got that bad that fast.

I suggest Professional Wrestling for those of you that require a higher degree of realism.

Fraud and fakery.

X shut down.

D line shut down.

#4 passer shut down.

Fitz shut down.

Sorry boys. I don’t buy it. No way a 3-0 team with what we’ve got loses this bad. No. ****ing. Way.

Total horseshit. The NFL simply cannot lose the Golden Child, and will take any steps required to ensure that. Starting with the officials.

I suggest Professional Wrestling for those of you that require a higher degree of realism.

A lot of those plays were failures in one-on-one matchups. The refs have no control over that.

A few calls were questionable. Nowhere near to the level of causing a 38 point swing. We were simply beat on every level today. It happens. No single game, win or lose, defines a team. It's a 16 game season.

NE was probably going to win this game no matter what, but the refs made sure the game would never be in doubt early on. Every potential NE punt negated by a flag. Dolphin drives killed early with flags called on them early and often. That kind of jobbing is too much for a mentally weak team led by Gase and co.

A few calls were questionable. Nowhere near to the level of causing a 38 point swing. We were simply beat on every level today. It happens. No single game, win or lose, defines a team. It's a 16 game season.

Our offensive line looked horrible today!! Is Josh Sitton is that important???

Fraud and fakery.

X shut down.

D line shut down.

#4 passer shut down.

Fitz shut down.

Ya know, I try not to be a conspiracy theorist, but as I see things like this happen more and more I start to believe it....

Losing is not a shocker, it's the specifics of how it happened.

Dude you are delusional. The season was 3 games deep coming into this game, 3 games.

You mention Fitz being shut down like he's some all pro after 3 games, same for X....Drake AND Gore, lmao give me a frickin break.

You ever think that maybe these guys aren't as good as you thought?

These guys are getting better but 3 games into the season and Minkah is a future all pro and X is the best corner in the NFL. LOL.

Are you guys for real? We were out-played, out-coached and out-quarterbacked.

We were soundly beaten in every single phase of the game. They were more prepared and had a scheme to neutralise our strengths and it worked to perfection.

This L is on our coaches first, players second and that is it.

Dude you are delusional. The season was 3 games deep coming into this game, 3 games.

You mention Fitz being shut down like he's some all pro after 3 games, same for X....Drake AND Gore, lmao give me a frickin break.

You ever think that maybe these guys aren't as good as you thought?

These guys are getting better but 3 games into the season and Minkah is a future all pro and X is the best corner in the NFL. LOL.
He's one of the best corners in football dude stop.

Get a ****in life dude, you hardly ever have anything positive to say about your "favorite team"

He's one of the best corners in football dude stop.

Get a ****in life dude, you hardly ever have anything positive to say about your "favorite team"

I have a life thank you. And I enjoy laughing at the ineptitude of my favorite team and I'll continue to do so. But keep drinking that koolaid bro.

Everything I was worried about even after wins were highlighted brightly today:

3rd downs (dolphins nemesis for years now) a yard or more behind the sticks and you can kiss a dolphins drive goodbye

Slow starts

Coverage over the middle

Covering TEs

Paper thin depth. Can’t stop the run at all without Hayes and Jones.

Lack of a pass rush. Wake doesn’t have it anymore Harris is a ghost.

And none of these seem to be improving anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom