I Don’t Buy It. Not A Bit. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Don’t Buy It. Not A Bit.

Dude you are delusional. The season was 3 games deep coming into this game, 3 games.

You mention Fitz being shut down like he's some all pro after 3 games, same for X....Drake AND Gore, lmao give me a frickin break.

You ever think that maybe these guys aren't as good as you thought?

These guys are getting better but 3 games into the season and Minkah is a future all pro and X is the best corner in the NFL. LOL.

And all aspects that we have shown strength in were negated today.

All. Not the O, or the D. Everything. Any positives you have seen. Even the punter.

Everything sucked. Right?

Go smoke another bowl.

Dude.

In a game like this it's more about how you respond the following week than the one loss in itself. Miami doesn't have to win in Cincinnati to get a degree of redemption, but they need to have a much better showing.

There were a couple of crummy calls early in the game.

There was no need for crummy calls late in the game, as Miami imploded. The Dolphins just sucked today, dude.

Are you guys for real? We were out-played, out-coached and out-quarterbacked.

We were soundly beaten in every single phase of the game. They were more prepared and had a scheme to neutralise our strengths and it worked to perfection.

This L is on our coaches first, players second and that is it.

Thank god for thes two posts..I was beginning to worry that I had inadvertently joined a message board by and for whiny elementary school students. Enough whining..we got our asses beat. It happens

We just got outplayed and outcoached it has nothing to do it the refs, we still have another game with them chill out man.

Fraud and fakery.

X shut down.

D line shut down.

#4 passer shut down.

Fitz shut down.

Drake AND Gore shut down.

And a 1-2 NE team can do no wrong.

Sorry boys. I don’t buy it. No way a 3-0 team with what we’ve got loses this bad. No. ****ing. Way.

I’ve been watching these guys since 1976. Not happening.

Total horseshit. The NFL simply cannot lose the Golden Child, and will take any steps required to ensure that. Starting with the officials.

No way we got that bad that fast.

I suggest Professional Wrestling for those of you that require a higher degree of realism.
There were a few big calls that went against us at what felt like the worst time. But the officiating was not a 31 point swing. That's just getting beat.

There were a few big calls that went against us at what felt like the worst time. But the officiating was not a 31 point swing. That's just getting beat.

I can handle a loss. You gotta be a somebody to win at Foxboro.

But to be destroyed? That badly? A 3-0 team?

Not buying it. 24-38? Sure. Even 27-10.

But not this. We’re not this bad.

Guys played like crap. Guys that have played well had lousy days. Its a shocking and ugly loss, but ill be watching next week. Still counts as 1 loss. NE looked like ass last week too.

multistage....it's one game. We played like ****, but did you expect NE not to play their best game of the season after starting 1-2? It's the NFL, teams are all over the map performancewise. You look great one week, get blown out the next. Miami and NE are no exceptions. Try and relax and let's see how they look vs Cincy. Couldn't be any worse than today

Fraud and fakery.

X shut down.
D line shut down.
#4 passer shut down.
Fitz shut down.
Drake AND Gore shut down.
And a 1-2 NE team can do no wrong.
Sorry boys. I don’t buy it. No way a 3-0 team with what we’ve got loses this bad. No. ****ing. Way.
I’ve been watching these guys since 1976. Not happening.
Total horseshit. The NFL simply cannot lose the Golden Child, and will take any steps required to ensure that. Starting with the officials.
No way we got that bad that fast.
I suggest Professional Wrestling for those of you that require a higher degree of realism.

What has this site come to? Miami sucks for 15 years because the NFL is rigged you say? Ya if I rigged a multi-billion dollar business I'd make sure the same team dominated all the time instead of spreading the love around to keep the most amount of fans happy, so I could have the most amount of disinterested fans possible in other cities and sputter the money machine! And you've been watching since 1976. Strange way to post.

Back
Top Bottom