i dont know if this was posted already, but... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

i dont know if this was posted already, but...

zevo

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Pete Prisco's column
from Sept. 11 2003

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/6633416

"Dolphins coaches were upset with the way veteran linebacker Junior Seau and veteran safety Sammy Knight played last week against the Texans, even though they combined for 15 tackles. Some coaches were calling other coaches around the league expressing their disappointment. "They couldn't believe how bad they were," said one coach. We hate to say we told you so, but we told you so. The Dolphins had a fast, active defense last year, but the signing of the two veterans slows that unit down, which showed up against the Texans. If Seau and Knight don't get it together, the Dolphins could be in big trouble on defense. Heading to New York to play the Jets is not an easy place to try and turn it around."

:rofl: :lolcry: Told ya so!!!

Please, Seau looked like the fastest Dolphin out there on Sunday. Miami's defense has looked awful since the end of last year.

Originally posted by zevo
Pete Prisco's column
from Sept. 11 2003

"Dolphins coaches were upset with the way veteran linebacker Junior Seau and veteran safety Sammy Knight played last week against the Texans, even though they combined for 15 tackles. Some coaches were calling other coaches around the league expressing their disappointment. "They couldn't believe how bad they were," said one coach. We hate to say we told you so, but we told you so. The Dolphins had a fast, active defense last year, but the signing of the two veterans slows that unit down, which showed up against the Texans. If Seau and Knight don't get it together, the Dolphins could be in big trouble on defense. Heading to New York to play the Jets is not an easy place to try and turn it around."

If you respect Pricko's writing, you must as much of an idiot as he is!!

Re: Re: i dont know if this was posted already, but...

Originally posted by Danikus

If you respect Pricko's writing, you must as much of an idiot as he is!!

:lol: In his case, that goes without saying Dankius !!!!!:chuckle:

:roflmao:

Marino1983

Pete Prisco's column
from Sept. 11 2003

I don't know why you guys let this fool out of the smack forum.

who is smackin? I'm not, i was just posting an article with facts!Even the dolphins coaching staff is dissappointed in Knight and seau! I think you guys would have been better off with freeman and rodgers!

Still think Knight is better than Milloy?

Oh shutup. Yes I do think he is better than Milloy and he will show it soon enough.

It must of been Houston coaches complaining cause if your going to point fingers at the defense is shouldn't be at the guys who combined for 15 tackles

Defensive Speed ( 1 2 )

This was covered in this thread but I forgot to provide the link to the whole article. Woops :foundout:

There were some good points made in the thread so you might check it out. Anyway, it just seems like we need a couple of games to really gel. I mean we're implementing new wrinkles and trying to get a couple of new starters in sync.

I have to admit that Milloy looked great for Buffalo last week... it could very well be the knowledge and added emotion of playing his old team. I'm hoping we can expect that from Jr. when we play San Diego in Oct.

It wasn't Seau's speed taht annoyed me at the end of the game against the texans. it was his missed tackles.

who is smackin? I'm not, i was just posting an article with facts!

You know it's those little jabs you added. Very cute.

who is smackin? I'm not, i was just posting an article with facts!Even the dolphins coaching staff is dissappointed in Knight and seau! I think you guys would have been better off with freeman and rodgers!

Still think Knight is better than Milloy?

Put it this way, your lucky im not the owner here, because you would have a permenent pass in the smack forum.

It's all you ever do. I might believe that you actually believe yourself though

:rolleyes:

The "Facts" are this. Junior Seau is a better linebacker than Derrick Rodgers even late in his career. If you disagree with this you need to watch more football.

FYI we still have Arturo Freeman on the team. If the coaches thought he would be better than Knight he would have been starting. I'll make a guarantee. Seau will sack Bledsoe, or whoever the Bills have in the game at the time, and Knight will have an int vs the Bills this year. We'll see if you feel the same way then.

Back
Top Bottom