i dont know if this was posted already, but... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

i dont know if this was posted already, but...

zevo, your a loser and a bandwagon man. just like 50 % of bills fans.

Originally posted by finfan54
zevo, your a loser and a bandwagon man. just like 50 % of bills fans.

Nice, I love it when an uneducated finfan must resort to name calling!

So i am a "bandwagon man " as well? How exactly am I "on the bandwagon" when i have been on this same very wagon since I was about 8 years old? Nice, you smack of nonsense!

also finfan54, u havent been showin your face around the range lately, is there a reason?

Originally posted by zevo

Nice, I love it when an uneducated finfan must resort to name calling!

So i am a "bandwagon man " as well? How exactly am I "on the bandwagon" when i have been on this same very wagon since I was about 8 years old? Nice, you smack of nonsense!

also finfan54, u havent been showin your face around the range lately, is there a reason?

you were asking for it....
I let your snide "I told you so" comment go, and kept this thread out of the smack forum, because I figured since you seem to like stirring the pot, you'd be able to take the backlash... seems I was wrong.
Lesson of the day: Don't poke the dog with a stick, if you can't stand him growling back at you.

In other words... don't make those snide remarks then cry when you get it back.

Seau did alright but right now I would strongly consider handing back the SS job to Arturo Freeman. It would make him happy and Sammy Knight is taking all kinds of bad angles.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Sammy Knight is taking all kinds of bad angles.

If i remember correctly, he was doing that in pre season and training camp too. Worries me a little, hopefully as the season progresses he will get more comfortable with the style of D we play.

Originally posted by WharfRat

you were asking for it....
I let your snide "I told you so" comment go, and kept this thread out of the smack forum, because I figured since you seem to like stirring the pot, you'd be able to take the backlash... seems I was wrong.
Lesson of the day: Don't poke the dog with a stick, if you can't stand him growling back at you.

In other words... don't make those snide remarks then cry when you get it back.

Being able to accept the backlash on comments about my team is one thing, but name calling is different! If I were to come on here and call you a "loser", i would expect the same in return! But since I did not, I dont! So its really not the same at all!

I'm not going to argue semantics with you zevo, you're really not worth the effort to me.
If you didn't constantly try to instigate in the main forum, you wouldn't have these problems to begin with. So your innocent victim act doesn't fly here.

Quote:
Originally posted by zevo
LOL! U can be serious about NAILS!!! If he makes the pro bowl i will ban myself from this site! NAils is a fat load of crap and that is why we released him! If nails is the best you got Good luck to ya!

Hey...

Just wanted to say "bye", zevo. It was fun while you could still hang out. Having to ban yourself... jeez, -- that must suck. Probably makes you feel like a fat load of crap, huh?

Well, ... see ya.

Zevo... shame you're not a man of your word.

i meant nails this year! By the way how is that O-line doin?

Back
Top Bottom